IPU-CET Application Form 2020 : Notification
IPU-CET Application Form 2020 : Notification: The IP University 2017 Online application form will be declared end of January 2020. The GGSIU: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University manages a university level common entrance exam known as IPUCET. The IPU organizes different CETs as per the courses.
The GGSIPU offers many Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in many education departments of engineering, management, law, etc. If you have interested IPUCET can read more news about IPUCET Exam pattern, syllabus, admit card etc.
IPU-CET Notification 2020
IPUCET 2020: Under this paragraph, we will provide the Indra Prasat University online form link whenever it declared. The application form will be available in the month of January 2020. IPU-CET Application Form 2020 : Notification.
- Application form available from: February 2020
- End date of application form submission: April 2020
- B.Tech Exam Date: April 2020
- Exam Result Announced: May 2020
Eligibility Criteria IPU-CET 2020
- Applicants have to do their intermediate equivalent test & secure at least 55% Marks to apply for B.Tech course.
- Diploma & B.Sc Degree holder can also apply for engineering course (B.Tech). They have to obtain 60% scores in the qualifying exam.
- For admission into M.Tech programme, applicants have to do their bachelor degree & secure 60% marks.
How to Fill IPU CET Application Form 2020
- Candidates are required to fill in personal and general details carefully in form number-1
- After choosing the course, applicants have to mention their qualification.
- Select the box of “I Agree on Term & Conditions” and then finally submit.
- After done this step, applicants are advised to save login-ID and Password provided to them for future reference.
- Now time to the next step application form-2 wherein the applicants must fill in information about course and payment.
- Applicants can choose or fill multiple courses within the same test category.
- A separate registration is to be completed if an applicant wants to apply for a different test category.
- Applicants can select IPUCET exam centres 2020 as per male or female convenience while filling in the form
- Candidate needs to scan and upload his/her latest passport size photograph in JPG format or GIF, size not exceeding 80 KB.
- Now upload the scanned signature and thumb impression of the candidates must be uploaded in JPG or GIF format.
- Once the captcha is entered, applicants shall click on “I Agree” and submit the form.
Application Form Payment Options (IPU-CET)
After filling the form, applicants need to pay application fee “service charge and taxes as follow” through credit card, debit card or internet banking. After submission the payment, applicants will receive a transaction-ID. For future usage, it is advisable for candidates to keep the print out of fee receipt.