JEE Main Counselling Process 2018, The state government will manage its own counseling procedure for granting admission into their state colleges. state colleges opt to admit candidates in its engineering colleges based on rank/score list prepared as per JEE Main Result 2018
Here we are providing JEE Main counseling scheduled 2018 completely. The state included in the counseling programs. (Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana Nagaland, Odisha & some other institutions have joined JEE Main.
JEE Main Counselling Process 2018
JoSAA (Counselling Scheduled) Seat Allotment Date Scheduled 2018
Applicants may check all important dates of JoSAA Seat Allotment 2018 Details below:
- Registration & Filling choices start: 15th June 2018 (10am)
- Registration & filling choices starts: (for AAT): 18th June 2018
- Display of Mock Seat Allocation-One (1): 19th June 2018 (10am)
- Display of Mock Seat Allocation-Two (2): 24th June 2018 (10am)
- End date of registration & choice filling: 25th June 2018 (5pm)
- Reconciliation of data, seat allocation, verification and validation: 26th June 2018
- Seat Allocation-Round-1: 27th June 2018 (10am)
- Document verification: 28th June to 2nd July 2018 (10am to 5pm)
- Display of seats filled/availability status: 3rd July 2018 (10am)
- Seat allotted (Round-2): 3rd July 2018 (5pm)
- Document verification (round-2): 4th July to 5th July 2018 (10am to 5pm)
- Display seat availability: 6th July 2018 (10am)
- Seat allocation (Round-3): 6th July 2018
- Document verification (Round-3): 7th July to 8th July 2018 to (10am to 5pm)
- Display of seats availability: 9th July 2018 (10am)
- Seat allocation (Round-4): 9th July 2018 (5pm)
- Document verification (round-4): 10th July to 11th July 2018 (10am to 5pm)
- Display of seats availability: 12th July 2018 (10am)
- Seat allocation (Round-5): 12th July 2018 (5pm)
- Document verification (Round-5): 13th July to 14th July 2018 (10am to 5pm)
- Display of seats availability: 15th July 2018 (10am)
- Seat allocation (Round-6): 15th July 2018 (5pm)
- Document verification (Round-6) last round for seat withdrawal: 16th July to 17th July 2018 (10am to 5pm)
- Display of seats availability: 18th July 2018 (10am)
- Seat allocation (Round-7): 18th July 2018 (1pm)
- Document verification (Round-7): 19th July 2018 (10am to 5pm)
JEE Main Counselling Procedure 2018-19
Here we are providing simple and easy points to involved JEE Main 2018 and Seat allotment procedure check below.
Point-1 (Registration for Counselling)
All the eligible applicants have to register online to appear in the JoSAA counseling. Applicants need to submit JEE Main roll number and password to log in.
Point-2 (Choice Filling and Locking)
Applicants can make as many as choices for branches/programmes and institutions. Choices must be locked before the closing date. The process of choice locking can be made after each round of counselling.
Point-3 (Seat Allotment)
After some days of choice locking, seat allotment result will be announced. Applicants will be intimated via email and SMS that will be sent in the registered Email-ID and mobile number of an applicant. Candidates shall be offered admission based on their AIR- All India Ranks.
Point-4 (Fee Payment & Seat Acceptance)
After Seat Allotment, candidates have to pay seat acceptance fee. Fee payment can be done through SBI online banking or E-challan. Applicants also have to verify their documents at the reporting centres.
Point-5 (Reporting at Allotted Centre)
Applicants who will get seat must report to the allotted reporting centre for document verification. Candidates need to visit the allotted centre with all documents.
Point-6 (Bring All Documents)
List of necessary documents at reporting centre
- 12th class mark sheet
- Pay slip of seat acceptance fee
- Admit card JEE Main
- 10th class mark sheet
- Cast certificate (if applicable)
- Foreign applicants have to bring attested photocopy and original nationality certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- JEE Main score card
- Medical certificate
If you have any query about JEE Main counselling process, they can leave a comment in the comment section below. www.criteria.in