JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2020, JIPMER MBBS application form 2020 is available now apply through online process. Applicants who wish to seeking medical courses from JIPMER- Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research can apply Now.
The university conducts a university level entrance test known as JIPMER MBBS entrance test. It is conducted to get admission in the MBBS courses in JIPMER 2020, Puducherry & Karaikal campuses. Here check the all related information about the JIPMER application form 2020.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2020
Application Form JIPMER MBBS 2020
The online application form window open now. For MBBS course, the application form received after the due date will not be accepted at any cost. The application fee for UG and PG can be paid through credit card or debit card and online banking.
Application fee criteria
- Fee for General/OBC/P-UR/P-OBC: Rs.1200/-
- Fee for Reserved SC/ST candidates: Rs.1000/-
- NRI/OCI candidates: Rs.2500/-
- OPH/P-OBC candidates: No fee
Important Date Scheduled (Expected)
- Registration form available: March 2020
- Registration form close: May 2020
- Entrance examination: June 2020
How to Apply JIPMER MBBS 2020
- Visit the official portal of JIPMER
- Click on the Apply online MBBS admission 2020
- Enter your personal details, qualification details, address and choose the preferences for test city.
- Upload your scanned documents
- After filling all the details, preview the application form.
- A message/E-mail containing applicants ID and password will be sent to applicants registered Email-ID and mobile number.
- Now, go for payment option.
- After final submission, the confirmation page will be generated. Take the printout of the confirmation page for future use.
Application Form Correction (JIPMER 2020)
After the final submission of online application form, no option for changing any details in the application form will be entertained. No changes will be allowed.
If you have any query about the JIPMER MBBS 2020 application form, they can leave a comment in the comment section below.