KCET 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, The KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance examination. It is also called as Karnataka CET (K-CET/Kar CET). Karnataka CET is conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) under the aegis of Karnataka University.
KCET 2018 is the gateway for admission in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, etc. applicants will get admission into various institutions/colleges situated in Karnataka state through KCET exam.
KCET 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates
Here you can check the related information about the KCET 2018 examination likewise- application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern, and syllabus.
KCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Eligibility for Pharmacy/Science Courses
Qualifying Test: Applicants have to pass their 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent with PCB and English as a language subject.
Minimum Score: Applicants have to secure minimum 50% scores (40% in case of SC/ST category) in PCB group.
Eligibility for Engineering/Architecture Courses
Qualifying Test: Applicants have to qualify the 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
Subject: Applicants must pass their examination with Mathematics & Physics as a main subject & English as a language subject.
Minimum Score: It is compulsory to score at least 45% scores (40% scores in SC/ST category) in physics and mathematics along with one of the subjects which are Biology/Biotechnology/Electronics/Chemistry/Computer Science.
For architecture course, applicants have a valid NATA score card.
KCET 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
- KCET Notification date: January 2018
- KCET online application form start: January 2018
- Close date to fill application form: March 2018
- Last date to fee payment: February 2018
- Admit card available: April 2018
- Examination date: May 2018
- Exam Result declaration: May 2018
- Counseling start: June 2018
KCET 2018 Application Form Details
- The KCET online application form will be available only through online mode.
- Not accepted any other mode submitted application form
- Applicants have to upload their scanned documents
- Before final submission, applicants must check all details carefully and submit it.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future reference
Application fee criteria
- The application fee for General & OBC category applicants: Rs.650/-
- The application fee for SC/ST category applicants: Rs.500/-
Note: Applicants can make payment only through offline process (through the Bank Challan)
KCET Counselling Scheduled 2018
The KCET counselling will be started in the month of June 2018. Shortlisted applicants will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of their merit in the entrance examination. Applicants’ documents will be verified at the time of counselling. The allotment of seats will take place as per the marks scored in the entrance test, seat availability & filled choices. www.criteria.in