Application Form KMAT 2018| Notification| Registration Form
KMAT Exam 2018 : Online Apply, Eligibility, Exam Date, KMAT is the short form of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test. It is the common entrance examination open for All India applicants. Applicants meeting eligibility of KMAT academic session 2018 can also fill the application form for admission into the MCA or MBA or PGDM courses or programs offered by almost 150 B-Schools of Bangalore and Karnataka.
KMAT is the Postgraduate (PG) level examination organized by the Karnataka Private Postgraduate (PG) colleges and associations. Here you can check the related news likewise- application form, eligibility, admit card and many more.
KMAT Notification 2018| Update| Admit Card| Answer key
KMAT Exam 2018 : Online Apply, Eligibility, Exam Date
The Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) official notification of advertisement will be uploaded at the official website very soon. Application form of KMAT 2018 will be submit through online mode as well as offline mode. KMAT (tentative) important dates given below. If you can apply via online mode can download the application form from the official stream.
KMAT Eligibility Conditions
If you think about the KMAT 2018, they have to fulfill the conditions mentioned below.
- For MCA courses:- Applicants should have cleared Bachelor degree with 50% score and must have studies Mathematics at 12th or at graduate level.
- For PGDM or MBA Courses:– Applicants should hold a Bachelor degree in Management, Commerce, Social Science, Arts, Engineering or Technology or equivalent. Qualification exam must be secured at least 50% score (40% for SC or ST applicants).
KMAT Important Dates 2018
- KMAT 2018 Registration open: 1st week of April 2018
- KMAT 2018 Registration close: 2nd week of May 2018
- KMAT 2018 Admit Card available: 3rd week of May 2018
- KMAT 2018 Examination Date: End of May 2018
- KMAT 2018 Result announcement: June 2018
KMAT Application Fee details
First all interested applicants fill the application form and application fee will be pay Rs.700/-. Application fee can be paid through the net banking, credit card, debit card, wallets and other. Fill application fee via offline can be pay through Demand Draft (DD) payable at Bangalore. Address for offline payment, send demand draft along with application form Triumph MediaTech (P) Ltd, B-57, Sector-72, Noida-201301.
KMAT Exam Pattern
|Subject name||Total questions||Total score|
|Quantitative Ability||40 questions||160 marks|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40 questions||160 marks|
|General Awareness||20 questions||80 marks|
|Logical Reasoning||20 questions||80 marks|
KMAT Examination Centers
Here we providing including KMAT 2018 examination centers:- Chennai, Bangalore, Calcutta, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Indore, Delhi/NCR, Lucknow, Pune, Patna, Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) and Ranchi. www.criteria.in