KVS Recruitment 2018, Application Form LDC, TGT, PGT 5193 Posts, KVS Recruitment 2018, Application Form LDC, UDC Stenographer Posts, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan invites online application from Indian citizen for recruitment of the officer’s cadre, Librarian and Non-Teaching posts in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan and the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test (Online Test), examination.
Applicants are required to online apply through KVS website www.kvsangathan.nic.in. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted. The scheduled on online application is as under.
KVS Recruitment 2018, Application Form LDC, TGT, PGT 5193 Posts
KVS Application Fee Criteria
The applicants have to pay the application fee online through the prescribed link at online application. Check criteria below.
- The application fee for the post of Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Office, the application fee will be Rs. 1200/- for each post
- The Application fee for the post of Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Hindi Translator, UDC, Stenographer Grade-II, LDC & Librarian, the examination fee will be Rs.750/- for each post.
Total posts: 5193
Important Dates KVS Recruitment 2018
- Online registration open: 11th April 2018
- Close online registration: 25th April 2018
Important Instruction to apply KVS recruitment
The applicants shall apply through online mode only, as per the qualification and eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. KVS Recruitment 2018, Application Form LDC, UDC Stenographer Posts.
Before starting to fill up the online form, keep ready for you the following details/information/documents:
- Mobile Number
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for making fee (Rs. 1200/- for Group-A posts and Rs. 750/- for Group-B & Group-C posts (No fee for SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen category)
- Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen in JPEG/JPG format
How to Apply KVS Recruitment 2018
- Open official website of KVS
- Click online apply button
- Read all instructions and click ‘I Agree’ button
- Register by filling up necessary details
- Check application sequence No. User-ID & Password received on your Email and Mobile Number
- Re-login to your account by entering user-ID and password received through E-mail
- Fill-up application form and upload photo and signature
- Check preview of the application form and make corrections, if any
- Press submit button
- Make online payment through debit or credit card or Net banking
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.
If you have any query about KVS recruitment 2018, they can drop a comment in the comment area below. Our panel tries to solve your query shortly.