MED RECRUITMENT 2019: MED RECRUITMENT 2019 : Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Norms, Are you willing to make your career in teaching sector jobs than no need to worry just check complete details about MED RECRUITMENT 2019… Master of Education is an undergraduate professional degree required to be appointed on Teacher Position in any government or private school. You need to apply online by filling the form for MED RECRUITMENT.
You are advised to check M.ED Jobs from here, you must have a look at below provided table which has been tailored for your convenience. Master of Education course has planned only for those contenders who have the desire to enhance their career in the teaching field… Those who dream for teaching jobs they must apply by filling the form.
MED RECRUITMENT 2019 : Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Norms
Government Education Board conducts Entrance Exam for selection of eligible students at M.Ed admission. After completing B.ed, students have to clear some other essential entrance exam like the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) and others. By qualifying these all the tests, students become able to grab M.Ed Govt Jobs.
MED RECRUITMENT 2019
Selection of diligent students will be done on the basis of Written Test performance. After that, a merit list is prepared, those who will get their name at the top, they will select as teachers. This is very significant to qualify TET to all the desirable candidates for the teaching career. Government and private sector are all set to release M.Ed recruitment notification.
Scope after M.Ed Graduate:
- Library Technicians and Assistants
- Middle School Teachers
- Postsecondary Education Administrators
- Postsecondary Teachers
- Preschool and Childcare Center Directors
- Preschool Teachers
- Adult Literacy and High School Equivalency Diploma Teachers
- Archivists, Curators, and Museum Workers
- Career and Technical Education Teachers
- High School Teachers
- Instructional Coordinators
- Kindergarten and Elementary School Teachers
- Principals – Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Special Education Teachers
- Teacher Assistants
- School Teachers
- Private Tutor
- Online Tutor
- Education Consultant
- Vice Principal
- Content Writer
- Education Researcher
- Students will get the attractive salary.
- The average salary of a Teacher in India is around Rs.3 lacs per annum.
- Pay scale will be increased with a good experience and degree in the education field.
- Admission Counsellor
- Mother Teacher for Pre-primary Wing
- Sports Teacher
- French Teacher
- Art and Craft Teacher
- Activity Teacher
Graduation/ post graduation from any recognized university
Age limitation varies from post to post at the time of selection.
Mode of selection:
- Selection of diligent students will be done on the basis of Written Test performance.
- After that, a merit list is prepared
Complete process to Apply for M.ED Recruitment 2018:
- Follow easy steps to apply against M.ED Recruitment
- Visit the official website of the organization
- Select “Recruitment Notices” option
- Hit the suitable link.
- Read the essential details and hit “Apply” option.
- Fill the correct details and upload the required documents.
- At last, submit the Application form and take a print out of the same for further use.
Last date to apply: Apply as soon as possible
Keep checking this page from time to time to avail more info.