Online Apply MH CET 2017| Notification| News| Latest Update
MH CET 2017: This is the common Entrance Test for the candidates which are interested to get the admission in to the UNDER GRADUATE (UG) courses. For the candidates who are interested to get the admission in Maharashtra colleges they can check the details about the Examination like as Application form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result and some other notification. MH CET Exam 2017 : Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates.
Online Registration form MH CET Exam| Time Table| Admit Card| Answer key| Result
MH CET Exam 2017 : Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
MH CET 2017(Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) or MHT CET 2017(Maharashtra Technology Common Entrance Test) conducted by Directorate Technical Education. JEE MAINS was replaced by MHCET by Maharashtra in 2016.
MH CET 2017 Examination Scheduled| Counselling| Admission Process
For the more details about the MH CET 2017 Candidates can check the official web site before the admit card distribution. For other inquiry you can check this article for other kinds of information like Exam dates, Fee structure of application form, and etc. MH CET Exam 2017 : Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates.
Eligibility criteria for MHCET 2017:
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 exam with (PCM) from any recognized board in India.
- The candidates should have the domicile of Maharashtra.
- For the GEN category 50% marks and for ST/SC/OBC 45% marks required in 10+2 for applying this examination.
MH CET 2017 exam date has been announced, the exam will be held on 11th May 2017, Application process will be started soon.
Important dates of MHCET 2017 (Tentative)
|Online registration form starting dates||1st week of March2017|
|Deadline of the registration form||4th week of March 2017|
|Admit card available||4th week of April 2017|
|Examination date||11th May 2017|
|Result date||1st week of June 2017|
|Merit list will be out date||2nd week of June 2017|
Application Fee MH CET 2017:
After the registration candidates will have 48 hours to deposit the application form Fee. The application form fee details by the category of the candidates are following:
|Application form Fee||Amount|
|For the GEN category candidates||Rs.800/|
|For the ST/SC category candidates||Rs.600/|
Application Form MH CET 2017
- In the 1st week of March 2017 to 4th week of March 2017 the application form will be available for the candidates which all are applying for the MH CET 2017.
- Candidates can apply this examination via online mode.
- Candidates can check the details about the application form through the web site and get the application form there.
- Candidates fill the details completely and after that they will have to upload the signature and the scanned photograph.
- Candidates must have get the print out of the application form for the future required.