MSRTC ONLINE RECRUITMENT 2020 : MSRTC RECRUITMENT 2020 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation is going to release an advertisement of MSRTC RECRUITMENT 2020 for filling up various posts.. Those who are willing to clutch this chance they can by filling form with all essential details on or before the end date…You are requested to check the eligibility criteria given below.
MSRTC RECRUITMENT 2020 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
MSRTC RECRUITMENT 2020… MSRTC RECRUITMENT… Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation will soon invites online application form from talented and hardworking students to fill vacant jobs openings .. You are requested to download Latest MSRTC Jobs 2020 Notification in the form of PDF soon from the official website link.
Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
You will get all the details related to eligibility criteria from the official notification. MSRTC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Process will start from second week of January at the designated site. You can avail complete info about MSRTC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules from below framed section.
Great job chance for those waiting to start government careers after finishing their studies…Those who will passed their 10th Class / 12th or its equivalent with good academic records. Department will provide upper age relaxation to reserved category contestants as per state govt norms. Selection process consist of written examination, driving test, skill test and interview..
MSRTC Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2020
- Registration process once completed, the board will select appropriate applicants
- Students need to login official web portal using their Applicant ID and Password for downloading the Hall Ticket.
- You may utilize above-attached link to download MAHA ST Exam Hall Ticket and other necessary details just by a single click.
MSRTC Bharti Notification 2020 mahast.in Brief details:
|Department Name:||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
(महाराष्ट्र राज्य मार्ग परिवहन महामंडळ)
|Job Type:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Maha State|
|Application Process||On-Line/Offline Mode only|
|Official Websites:||» www.mahast.in
- Age should not less than 18 years
- Age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable for OBC, SC, ST and reserved categories.
10th passed/ 12th Passed/ Graduation/ Post Graduation /Diploma from recognized board/university
- Height: Minimum 160 cm and Maximum 180 cm
- Eye Sight: 6 x 6 (without Specs)
- Night Blindness Disease are not eligible.
Estimate Application/ Registration Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Reserved Category – Rs. 600/-
- Unreserved Category – Rs. 300/-
Mode of payment:
- You can make payment through any of the two modes of payment, i.e. “Online and Offline”
- You pay the processing charges for the applied post(s).
- You can refer the official advertisement as category wise application fee mentioned in it.
MAHA ST Jobs Remuneration/ Pay Scale:
Corporation will pay selected applicants a Pay Scale of as per rules and regulations.
Complete process to Apply MSRTC Online Application Form 2020
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page press on a link titled as Download Notification for Recruitment of Vacancies.
- Read out all the eligibility criteria
- After reading the full advertisement, go back to homepage
- Open “Apply On-line” link.
- Enter your personal details in mandatory fields.
- Upload your photo, signature, and necessary certificates.
- Finally, press “Submit” button
- At the end take a printout of same for future use.
- Written exam of total 100 marks
- Exam will have objective type questions
- Exam will come from subjects like General Knowledge, Mental Ability, Marathi Language, English Language, etc.
- Exam is going to be held for 90 minutes time duration.
- Driving Test/ Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam
Tentative Application Dates
|Advertisement Publication Date:||Second week of January 2020|
|Opening Date to Start form||Second week of January 2020|
|Last Date to submit form:||Second week of February 2020|
|Admit Card||One-Two weeks prior exam date|
|Exam Date:||To be announced later|
|Result Date:||To be notified later|
Get complete details from here very soon.