Online Apply MU OET 2018 Examination| Notification| Latest Update
MU OET Exam 2018 : Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern, The MU OET 2018 will be organized by Manipal University for admission into engineering courses offered by affiliated colleges or institutes which means- Manipal University Jaipur: Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology.
Applicants will be capable to get MU OET application form in the month of October 2017 and exam will be released in the month of April 2018. Check this article to real more details about MU OET 2018: how to apply, application fee, exam date, syllabus Eligibility and many more. MU OET Exam 2018 : Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern.
MU OET Online Registration 2018| Admit Card| Result| Counselling
MU OET Exam 2018 : Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern
Eligibility Criteria MU OET 2018
All applicants need to read the eligibility conditions we are providing details here:
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate (12th) or IB or A level or American 12th grade or its equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and one optional subject and secures minimum 50% score in the entrance exam.
- Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory or common subjects and one optional subject from Chemistry, Biology, and Biotechnology should have studies by applicants.
MU OET 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
|MU OET 2018 application for available:-||October 2017|
|MU OET 2018 application form window close:-||March 2018|
|Online test booking scheduled date:-||March 2018|
|MU OET 2018 online test date:-||April 2018|
|MU OET 2018 Result announcement:-||May 2018|
|MU OET 2018 Counselling Scheduled:-||June 2018|
How to get MU-OET Application Form, How to Apply?
Applicants those are looking for admission to engineering courses offered by the constitute institutes of Manipal University then need to fill apply MU OET very genuinely. There are basically points given below and those are as follows:
- Get MU OET application form and fill details as asked in the form.
- Fill the programme you are interested to get admission for.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the information.
MU-OET 2018 Exam Pattern
- MU OET test will be of 21/2 hours.
- There will be 200 questions in total among with 30 questions will be form General Aptitude & English 50 from Chemistry, 50 from Physics and 70 from Mathematics.
Result of MU OET 2018
You will be able to check exam result in the Month of May 2018, applicants can be checked from the official stream of MU OET. www.criteria.in