NATA 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, The National Aptitude Test in Architecture will be conducted by the COA- Council of Architecture. NATA is a national level aptitude exam which is organized for admission into the architecture programme all over the India country. From the session of 2017, the NATA test will be held only one time in the year.
Applicants will get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course. A NATA score card will be considered by private & governments aided colleges or institutions. Here we are providing the related information about the NATA 2018 likewise- registration, dates, eligibility etc.
NATA 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates
Eligibility Criteria for NATA
- Applicants must have done their standard high school (10th) or equivalent exam.
- For B.Arch course, applicants should have done 12th standard or equivalent test with mathematics subjects
- There is no process of lateral admission in any stage/yr of B.Arch
- NATA score card is valid for 2 years from the year of appearing.
NATA 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
- NATA online registration open: January 2018
- NATA online registration close: February 2018
- Last date of fee payment: February 2018
- Application form correction window open: February 2018
- NATA Admit Card download: March 2018
- NATA Exam Date: April 2018
- NATA Exam Result: June 2018
NATA Registration 2018
The interested candidates can submit their application forms from the official website of NATA. Only 5 attempts will be allowed to interested candidates in NATA during the time period when the latest score is valid.
NATA Registration Fee Criteria
- The registration fee for all category: Rs.1250/-
- Applicants, those options for test city in Dubai have to pay the extra examination fee of INR 7000 prior to issuance of admit card.
Admit Card Details 2018
Applicants can download their admit card from the 4th week of March 2018 from the official page. Whenever the call letter will be issued by the authority we will update it on our page. NATA admit card 2018 will consist of applicants & test details likewise- name, roll number, exam date & time, exam centre etc. applicants have to carry one of the ID proof.
NATA Admission Process
NATA counseling will be managed by the participating Institutions individually. No counselling will be managed by the COA. After the exam result, applicants can apply to get admission into B.Arch courses in various Institutions & university on the basis of the NATA score card. NATA score card valid only for the 2018-19 session. www.criteria.in