National Testing Agency (NTA): JEE Main, NEET, UGC NET 2019, The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved creation of National Testing Agency (NTA) as a society registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act-1860, and as an autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization to conduct entrance examination for higher educational institutions.
NTA fill online entrance exam online application form. National Testing Agency is all set to conduct NEET 2019, JEE Exam 2019, CTET 2019, Gate 2019, GPAT-2019, GMAT-2019, CAT 2019 and UGC NET exam 2019.
National Testing Agency (NTA): JEE Main, NEET, UGC NET 2019
NTA will organize JEE Main exam, NEET and UGC NET exam (twice in a year) from 2019 session. This has been officially confirmed by the union education ministry Prakash Javadekar
NTA Conduct Examination List
- JEE Main Exam 2019 Application Form available 1st September 2018
- NEET Exam 2019 Application Form available 1st September 2018
- UGC NET Exam 2019
The NTA would initially conduct those entrance examinations which are currently being conducted by the CBSE such as JEE Main for B.Tech and B.Arch courses, NEET UG for MBBS/BDS courses. National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) etc.
Cabinet Approves Creation of NTA
- Set to benefit about 40 lakh students
- To conduct entrance examinations conducted by the CBSE currently
- Other examinations to be taken up gradually
- To be conducted online at least twice a year giving adequate opportunity to candidates
- To locate the centres at sub-district/district level to reach rural students.
Meaning of NTA
NTA will have representatives from CBSE, UGC, NCERT, AICTE, HRD. A task force headed by Ex-IIT director will constitute a seven member task force. The rationale for setting up the NTA lies in ensuring that multiplicity of entrance examination leading to stress on the candidate is addressed in a comprehensive manner by formulating a uniform entrance examination for admission in different branches of higher learning.
Important Changes with NTA
- The agency will be responsible for organizing various national level examinations such as NEET, JEE Main, UGC NET, etc.
- UGC NET will be conducted twice in a year. It will help the students to relieve mounting pressure either pass the examination or wait for the one more year to get admission.
- All the examination will be conducted through online mode.
- In order to serve the requirements of the rural students, the agency will locate examination centers at sub-district level.
These examinations will use highly secured IT software and encryption to ensure delivery of tests just in time. This will ensure no leakages and other malpractices.