NDA Physical Test and Written Test Details 2018-19| Notification| Registration Form
NDA Complete Eligibility Criteria 2018-19 : NDA Physical Standard Test, NDA: National Defense Academy 2018-19 will be organized for the All India applicants whose desire is to join Indian Defense Academy forces. Through NDA exam, the applicants are recruited in Air Force, Army and Navy. Those applicants who want to go NDA 2018-19 entrance test can apply from (NDA-I) January (expected) and NDA-II from June 2018 (tentative).
Here check the complete eligibility conditions of the NDA recruitment 2018 Before applying, must ensure your eligibility as only candidates who have to satisfy the complete eligibility criteria are eligible to write the test. NDA Complete Eligibility Criteria 2018-19 : NDA Physical Standard Test.
NDA Eligibility| Citizenship| Educational Qualification Criteria| Latest Update
- Age Criteria NDA Examination
- NDA Physical Standard Test Details| Age limits
- NDA (1 & 2) Exam Syllabus or Exam Pattern
- NDA (1 & 2) Best Books to Prepare Entrance Examination
- UPSC NDA Exam Admit Card Visit here
NDA Complete Eligibility Criteria 2018-19 : NDA Physical Standard Test
(1). Citizenship: The interested applicant must be a citizen of India, Bhutan or Nepal. A Tibetan refugee came Indian before 1st January 1962 with mind-set to become a permanent belong to India are also eligible. A candidate of Indian origin who has migrated from SriLanka, Burma, Pakistan & East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Zaire and Vietnam or Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India are also applying NDA 2019.
(2). Educational Qualification NDA 2018-19
- Eligibility Criteria for Air Force and Indian Navy: Those candidates who are looking for Air Force and Indian Navy must have done 12th Education or appearing from a recognized board or University with Mathematics and Physics as a compulsory subject.
- Eligibility for Indian Army: The applicants who want to go for Indian Army must have passed 12th or its equivalent examination from recognized board. Appearing applicant also eligible this test.
Note: Candidates who have debarred by the Ministry of Defense from holding any commission in the Defense Service are not to apply. Applicants who have disqualified PABT or INSB earlier are not eligible for Air Force test.