NEET Medical Entrance Examination 2020, NEET 2020 : Online Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, NEET 2020 will be organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET is a short form of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is a national level medical entrance exam conduct to provide admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses. NEET entrance exam is conduct once in a year. Students have to qualify this test to get admission in well-known medical institutions in the country.
NEET is the very popular entrance exam in medical line. AIPMT exams are replaced by the NEET exam. A score of NEET only will be accepted for admission in MBBS/BDS of any medical/dental colleges. The new change by HRD ministry in the year 2019, NTA is the newly formulated body which will be conduct this test. CBSE has been conducted this exam for the last few years.
NEET 2020 : Online Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
NEET 2020 Dates Calendar/ Exam Dates
- Online application form window open: November 2019
- Submission of application form: November 2019
- Application form correction online: January 2020
- Admit card for entrance exam: April 2020
- NEET Exam Date 2020: May 2020
- NEET Exam Answer Key 2020: May 2020
- NEET Exam Result 2020: June 2020
- NEET Medical Counseling: June 2020
NEET Application Form 2020
The national board of examination will notify and upload application form during February 2020 (tentative) for the students aspiring to pursue courses in MBBS/BDS. The application form filling by two steps, which start with the student registration. A student is advised to register with the correct mobile number and email address. After successful registration, student receive login credentials are communicated to the students email and mobile number. It must be used to login and proceed to fill the online application form.
NEET Application Form Correction 2020
- Students will be able to do NEET application form correction January 2020
- Application form editing will be done through online mode only
- Students will be notified through SMS/E-mail regarding correction in photograph or signature
- Students will also be able to correct in particular field likewise- Date of Birth (DOB), Identification, Gender, State code, category, Exam medium, exam center, etc.
Application Fee Criteria
- The application fee can make through online mode by the credit card/debit card and net banking.
- Application fee for OBC/General: Rs.1400/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PH: Rs.750/-
Eligibility Criteria (NEET 2020)
- Nationality: Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian origin (PIO) and Foreign National citizen are eligible to apply for NEET (UG).
- Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats: Students belonging to J&K states are eligible to apply under 15% All India Quotas only on the basis of self-declaration.
- Age Criteria: Students must have done minimum 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020. There is no upper age limit
- Qualification: Students must have passed 12th level or equivalent examination.
- Mandatory Subjects: Students in their 12th level must have Chemistry, Physics, and Biology/Biotechnology with English as mandatory subject.
- Percentage: Students in the 12th level must have save minimum 50% marks for General categories, 45% scores for PH & 40% scores for SC/ST
- Appearing: Students are appearing in their qualifying exam or waiting for their result are also eligible for NEET (UG)
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is multiple choices, objective type questionnaire. The students are allowed three hours to finish answering the questions. English is the medium of language for the examination, with pen-paper based mode. A student earns 4 marks for answering a question correctly and loses 0.25 marks when answered wrongly.
NEET Admit Card 2020
NTA will provide NEET admit card in the month of April 2020. Admit card will be made available through online mode. The board will also send admit card in PDF format to applicants registered email-id. Students will have to also fix their passport size photograph on the admit card.
NEET Exam Answer Key 2020
NEET exam answer key will be released in the month of May 2020. Through answer key applicants will be able to check their answers & can predict their marks of entrance exam. Students will have to login through their user ID & password to check the answer key.
NEET Cut-Off Marks 2020
Students will have to score more than the NEET 2020 cut-off marks to qualify the examination. The cut-off will depend upon various factors like total students appearing in the exam, difficulty level of the exam, student’s performance, etc.
NEET Exam Result 2020
Students who will appear the exam will be able to check NEET result 2020 through online mode. The exam result will be declared by the first week of June 2020. Number of students will receive the result through offline mode.
NEET Merit List 2020
NEET merit list 2020 will be released by NTA through online mode. The merit list of the successful & eligible applicants who will opt. for 15% of All India Quota seats will be on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET (UG) 2020. Admission to MBBS/BDS within respective category will be based on All India Rank (AIR) as per merit list.
As per the rules of tie-breaking criteria preference will be given in the below order:
- Students who will score highest marks in Biology (Zoology or Botany)
- Students who will score highest marks in Chemistry
- Students who will attempt less number of incorrect answer in all the subjects
- If even after applying all above rules, the tie still remains then students who will be order in age will be considered.
NEET Seat Reservation 2020
- SC Students: 15%
- ST Students: 7.5%
- OBC Students: 27%
- PWD Students: 05%
NEET Medical Exam Counseling 2020
NEET admission counseling will be held through online mode. The counseling will stay by second week of June 2020. Students will have to attend the counseling process which will be conducting by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). All students are required to register first for counseling and then fill their choice of preferences. After that, seats will be allotted to the applicants as per the reservation policy.
If you have any query about the NEET Medical examination 2020, they can drop a comment in the comment section below. Our team tries to solve your query as soon as possible.