NEET Application Form 2018: National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET) Undergraduate is a national level medical entrance exam organized/managed by the CBSE board. CBSE board is the most popular name in India. CBSE also was known as Central Board of Secondary Education. NEET test has replaced All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT)
CBSE NEET is held for providing admissions in MBBS or BDS programme offered by all government and private medical institute and colleges in India. All MBBS/BDS seats of medical or dental college will be filled by the score of NEET test only.
NEET Application Form 2018
Latest/New NEET Examination Details
All the Indian citizen applicants should possess AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI. at the time of filling the application form, the applicants will have to enter their AADHAAR No, name, date of birth & gender which will be validated with the UIDAI’s data. NEET Application Form 2018.
NEET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be an Indian national or Overseas Citizen of India
- The candidate must have aged between 17-25 years as on 31st December of the admission year (5 years age relaxation for reserved category).
- The candidates must have done intermediate (12th) class or equivalent examination from a recognised board with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Bio-Technology & Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English (appearing candidates eligible for this test).
- The candidates must have scored minimum 50% in PCB group, 45% for general PH and 40% for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
NEET Important Dates 2018 (Tentative)
|NEET online application form available||December 2017|
|Close to submit the application form (without late fee)||January 2018|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (without late fee)||End of January 2018|
|Close to submit the application form (with late fee)||End of January 2018|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (with late fee)||1st week of February 2018|
|NEET Admit Card available||1st week of April 2018|
|NEET Entrance Test/Exam||May 2018|
|NEET Exam Result||1st week of June 2018|
|NEET Counselling Date||September 2018|
Note: All tentative dates for NEET 2018 session will be updated after the announcement the official notification/advertisement by CBSE.
NEET Application Fee Details
- Application Fee for General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1400/- (with late fee-Rs.2800/-)
- Application Fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs.750/- (with late fee-Rs.2150/-)
The application fee payment can be deposit through online and offline mode.
NEET Preparation Tips 2018
NEET test is very important for the medical students, in order to score good rank in the entrance test. Students have to follow proper scheduled and study plan, along with collecting best books and study material. Here you can check the highly useful preparation tips which will help the students to score good marks in the NEET test.
For any other queries related to NEET entrance exam 2018, you can leave your comments in the comment box below.