NEET 2017 Notification| Phase-1st and Phase-2nd details
NEET Medical Exam 2017 : Online Apply, Eligibility, Exam Date. NEET is the short form of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. NEET entrance exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board. NEET examination has been place of All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) finally supreme court approved managed by the same board CBSE and Medical Council of India (MCI).
NEET entrance examination is conducted for those candidates looking for admission into the various medical courses like MBBS or BDS offered by the top medical colleges in India. Here we are providing the latest information of NEET Phase-1 and Phase-2 2017:- application form, exam pattern etc below.
Application Form NEET (AIPMT) 2017| Online Registration form| Update
Option of vernacular languages will only be available as per following details:
- (Question Paper)- English and Hindi Medium: All Examination Centre Cities
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Assamese: Examination Centre Cities in Assam
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Bengali: Examination Centre Cities in West Bengal
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Gujarati: Examination Centre Cities in Gujarat, Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Marathi: Examination Centre Cities in Maharashtra
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Tamil: Examination Centre Cities in Tamil Nadu
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Telugu: Examination Centre Cities in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Oriya: Examination Centre Cities in Odisha
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Kannada: Examination Centre Cities in Karnataka
Update on 31st January 2017
Good News All Medical Students: NEET Online Registration form 2017 now available, Online process start from 31st January 2017 to 1st March 2017. Interested applicants may apply before the last date. Visit here.
- आधार कार्ड व फोटो।
- ऑनलाइन एप्लीकेशन फीस के लिए बैंक डिटेल्स.
- रजिस्ट्रेशन करने के दौरान पूरा नाम, DOB, माता पिता का नाम, मोबाइल नंबर ईमेल आईडी शैक्षणिक और निजी जानकारी देनी होगी।
- ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन के बाद एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म के कन्फर्मेशन पेज का प्रिंटआउट लेना न भूले।
- एप्लीकेशन फीस का प्रूफ होना भी जरुरी है.
- जो फोटो आपने एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म में अपलोड की है, उसकी चार फोटो अपने पास रखे.
इन बातो का भी रखे ध्यान:
- आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से इनफार्मेशन ब्रोशर डाउनलोड करना होगा।
- ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन करने के लिए डिजिटल फोटो अपलोड करनी होगी।
- राईट हैण्ड की तर्जनी ऊँगली की छाप और आपने हस्ताक्षर भी जरुरी होंगे।
- फीस जमा करने के बाद ही आपका कन्फर्मेशन पेज आएगा।
Update on 21st January 2017: फ्रेंड्स हर साल normally नीट के लिए ऑनलाइन एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म दिसम्बर के लास्ट वीक में उपलब्ध हो जाते थे. मगर इस बार CBSE ने बहुत देर कर दी है. और भाषा शायद इसका बड़ा रीज़न हो सकता है. क्योंकि सीबीएसई इस बार नीट का एग्जाम 8 अलग-अलग भाषाओ में करा रहा है. (Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, Telugu and Marathi), तो इन सभी भाषाओ के लिए सभी कैंडिडेट्स को उन्ही की भाषा में सिलेबस और पेपर भी देना जरुरी है. लेकिन सीबीएसई जल्द से जल्द इस मैटर को सॉल्व करके नोटिफिकेशन एंड एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म आपको जल्द ही प्रोवाइड कराएगा। Latest जानकारी अपने मोबाइल और सिस्टम में पाने के लिए हमारे इस पेज को सब्सक्राइब करे. निचे लेफ्ट साइड में दी गयी बेल्ल के द्वारा।
Update 8th January 2017 : CBSE NEET UG 2017 online application form will be announce from 2nd week of January 2017. All interested candidates can also apply after announce the official notification by CBSE.
Update on 4th January 2017: NEET Eligibility Criteria for 15% All India Quota Seats. According to the eligibility criteria prescribed for 15% All India Quota Seats under NEET Medical, the candidates should have done 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the admission years.
Update 31st December 2016: CBSE NEET UG 2017 online application form will announce from
1st week of January 2017. All interested candidates can also apply after announce the official notification by CBSE.
Update 24th December 2016: NEET online application form to be out very soon, keep and touch this page. here we will provide a direct link for an application form. after announce the official notice by CBSE.
UPDATE: NEET Application Form 2017 session will be announced an
end of December 2016. The test may be conducted on 7th May 2017. So all candidates can regularly visit on our page for latest update!!!!!!!!
UPDATE: National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 exam can be written in 8 regional languages which are:- Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, Telugu and Marathi.
NEET Medical Exam 2017 : Online Apply, Eligibility, Exam Date
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a very popular and famous national level medical entrance examination of the country. Here is a great opportunity for those candidates willing to get admission into in BDS and MBBS courses offered by the many government and private colleges. The NEET exam was organized in the year of 2013 but in 2014 it was released into the form of All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT). Form the year of 2016 NEET exam has made comeback as by replaced AIPMT. Candidates who are interested medical examination can apply for NEET examination only through the online mode. Online application form will be download from the official website. NEET Medical Exam 2017 : Online Apply, Eligibility, Exam Date.
Eligibility Criteria NEET Exam
- All interested or eligible candidates are also apply (citizen of India and Overseas country).
- Applicants should have done the age of 17 years on before 31st December of admission year.
- Maximum age limit for applicants 25 years on 31st December of the admission year. Five years relaxation for reserved candidates.
- Applicants should have cleared 12th standard education or equivalent exam from any authorized board with Chemistry, Biology and Physics subjects.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general application, 45% for General-PH and 40% for SC or ST or OBC applicants.
NEET Phase-1 Exam 2017
National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test Phase-1 Examination application form will available in the month of December 2016 examination in the month of May 2017.
NEET Medical Cut off list
It must be necessary for the applicants to score more than the cut off lists.
Tips and Trick to Crack NEET Entrance Examination 2017
Candidates need to get study material likewise- good books in the market, previous year question papers, set time scheduled for preparation NEET exam etc. NEET Medical Exam 2017 : Online Apply, Eligibility, Exam Date.
NEET Medical Syllabus
MCI: Medical Council of India recommends the syllabus of NEET 2017 for admission to MBBS or BDS courses.
NEET Medical Books 2017
Good books to crack NEET Medical Undergraduate examination. Books is very important material to preparation all entrance examination.
Offered courses details
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery MBBS course.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course.
NEET Application Fee details
|Category||Fee without late|
|For General or OBC||Rs. 1,400/-|
|For SC or ST or PH||Rs. 750/-|
All candidates who are filling the application form, candidates are need to send the confirmation page with required documents from this address check below:-
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi.
Pin code- 110-092.
NEET Rank Card or Cut off 2017
To qualifying NEET 2017, it must be necessary for the applicants to score than the rank card.
NEET Admit Card Download
NEET Admit Card or Hall ticket 2017 will be available 20 or 30 days before the entrance examination. Candidates check details.
NEET Medical test 2017 information, complete details of NEET Medical Seat Reservation Category wise check below link.
NEET 2017 Important dates (Tentative)
|NEET 2017 application form begin:-||31st January 2017|
|NEET 2017 close application form submission (without late fee).||1st March 2017|
|NEET 2017 CBSE confirmation page receipt:-||March 2017|
|NEET 2017 close application form submission (with late fee).||1st to 5th April 2017|
|NEET 2017 CBSE confirmation page receipt (with late fee):-||March 2017|
|NEET 2017 Admit card available:-||15th April 2017 (tentative)|
|NEET 2017 Examination date:-||7th May 2017|
|NEET 2017 Result announce:-||8th June 2017|
|NEET 2017 Counselling start:-||September 2017|
NEET 2016-17 Seat Reservation
|Type of Category||Seats percent|
|OBC- Non Creamy Layer:-||27% seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC):-||15% seats|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST):-||7.5% seats|
|PH- Physically Handicapped:-||03% seats|
NEET 2016-17 Exam Pattern
The examination syllabus will comprise of 4 parts i.e Chemistry, Physics, Botany and Zoology. All questions will be asked from the above-mentioned subjects. Syllabus will be ready according to notify by the Medical Council of India (MCI). If any queries regarding NEET or Medical Examination can ask the question through the comment below. NEET Medical Exam 2017 : Online Apply, Eligibility, Exam Date.