NEET 2019 Notification| Phase-1st and Phase-2nd details
NEET Medical Exam 2019 : Online Apply, Eligibility, Exam Date. NEET is the short form of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. NEET entrance exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board. NEET examination has been place of All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) finally supreme court approved managed by the same board CBSE and Medical Council of India (MCI).
NEET entrance examination is conducted for those candidates looking for admission into the various medical courses like MBBS or BDS offered by the top medical colleges in India. Here we are providing the latest information of NEET 2019:- application form, exam pattern etc below.
Application Form NEET (AIPMT) 2019| Online Registration form| Update
Option of vernacular languages will only be available as per following details:
- (Question Paper)- English and Hindi Medium: All Examination Centre Cities
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Assamese: Examination Centre Cities in Assam
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Bengali: Examination Centre Cities in West Bengal
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Gujarati: Examination Centre Cities in Gujarat, Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Marathi: Examination Centre Cities in Maharashtra
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Tamil: Examination Centre Cities in Tamil Nadu
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Telugu: Examination Centre Cities in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Oriya: Examination Centre Cities in Odisha
- (Question Paper)- English, Hindi & Kannada: Examination Centre Cities in Karnataka
- आधार कार्ड व फोटो।
- ऑनलाइन एप्लीकेशन फीस के लिए बैंक डिटेल्स.
- रजिस्ट्रेशन करने के दौरान पूरा नाम, DOB, माता पिता का नाम, मोबाइल नंबर ईमेल आईडी शैक्षणिक और निजी जानकारी देनी होगी।
- ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन के बाद एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म के कन्फर्मेशन पेज का प्रिंटआउट लेना न भूले।
- एप्लीकेशन फीस का प्रूफ होना भी जरुरी है.
- जो फोटो आपने एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म में अपलोड की है, उसकी चार फोटो अपने पास रखे.
इन बातो का भी रखे ध्यान:
- आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से इनफार्मेशन ब्रोशर डाउनलोड करना होगा।
- ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन करने के लिए डिजिटल फोटो अपलोड करनी होगी।
- राईट हैण्ड की तर्जनी ऊँगली की छाप और आपने हस्ताक्षर भी जरुरी होंगे।
- फीस जमा करने के बाद ही आपका कन्फर्मेशन पेज आएगा।
NEET Medical Exam 2019 : Online Apply, Eligibility, Exam Date
Applicants may attempt NEET Exam Only Three (3) times until cross the upper age limit as 25 years for general and 30 years for reserved (SC/ST) categories.
Latest जानकारी अपने मोबाइल और सिस्टम में पाने के लिए हमारे इस पेज को सब्सक्राइब करे. निचे लेफ्ट साइड में दी गयी बेल्ल के द्वारा।
NEET Eligibility Criteria for 15% All India Quota Seats. According to the eligibility criteria prescribed for 15% All India Quota Seats under NEET Medical, the candidates should have done 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the admission years.
Under the online All India Quota for NEET UG counseling 2019 for seat allotment, candidates will need to visit on the official portal of MCI: Medical Council of India.
Update: CBSE is organizing NEET Medical 2019. CBSE introduced that Aadhaar Number is mandatory to fill NEET Medical Application Form 2019 Session.
UPDATE: National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 exam can be written in 8 regional languages which are:- Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, Telugu and Marathi.
NEET Medical Exam 2019 : Online Apply, Eligibility, Exam Date
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a very popular and famous national level medical entrance examination of the country. Here is a great opportunity for those candidates willing to get admission into in BDS and MBBS courses offered by the many government and private colleges. The NEET exam was organized in the year of 2013 but in 2014 it was released into the form of All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT). Form the year of 2016 NEET exam has made comeback as by replaced AIPMT. Candidates who are interested medical examination can apply for NEET examination only through the online mode. Online application form will be download from the official website. NEET Medical Exam 2019 : Online Apply, Eligibility, Exam Date.
Eligibility Criteria NEET Exam
- All interested or eligible candidates are also apply (citizen of India and Overseas country).
- Applicants should have done the age of 17 years on before 31st December of admission year.
- Maximum age limit for applicants 25 years on 31st December of the admission year. Five years relaxation for reserved candidates.
- Applicants should have cleared 12th standard education or equivalent exam from any authorized board with Chemistry, Biology and Physics subjects.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general application, 45% for General-PH and 40% for SC or ST or OBC applicants.
NEET Medical Cut off list
It must be necessary for the applicants to score more than the cut off lists.
Tips and Trick to Crack NEET Entrance Examination 2019
Candidates need to get study material likewise- good books in the market, previous year question papers, set time scheduled for preparation NEET exam etc. NEET Medical Exam 2019 : Online Apply, Eligibility, Exam Date.
NEET Medical Syllabus
MCI: Medical Council of India recommends the syllabus of NEET 2019 for admission to MBBS or BDS courses.
NEET Medical Books 2019
Good books to crack NEET Medical Undergraduate examination. Books is very important material to preparation all entrance examination.
Offered courses details
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery MBBS course.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course.
NEET Application Fee details
|Category||Fee without late|
|For General or OBC||Rs. 1,400/-|
|For SC or ST or PH||Rs. 750/-|
All candidates who are filling the application form, candidates are need to send the confirmation page with required documents from this address check below:-
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi.
Pin code- 110-092.
NEET Rank Card or Cut off 2019
To qualifying NEET 2017, it must be necessary for the applicants to score than the rank card.
NEET Admit Card Download
NEET Admit Card or Hall ticket 2017 will be available 20 or 30 days before the entrance examination. Candidates check details.
NEET Medical test 2017 information, complete details of NEET Medical Seat Reservation Category wise check below link.
NEET 2019 Important dates (Tentative)
|NEET 2019 application form begin:-||January 2019|
|NEET 2019 close application form submission||January 2019|
|NEET 2019 Admit card available:-||April 2019|
|NEET 2019 Examination date:-||May 2019|
|NEET 2019 Result announce:-||June 2019|
|NEET 2019 Counselling start:-||September 2019|
NEET 2019 Seat Reservation
|Type of Category||Seats percent|
|OBC- Non Creamy Layer:-||27% seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC):-||15% seats|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST):-||7.5% seats|
|PH- Physically Handicapped:-||03% seats|
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination syllabus will comprise of 4 parts i.e Chemistry, Physics, Botany and Zoology. All questions will be asked from the above-mentioned subjects. Syllabus will be ready according to notify by the Medical Council of India (MCI). If any queries regarding NEET or Medical Examination can ask the question through the comment below. NEET Medical Exam 2019 : Online Apply, Eligibility, Exam Date.