NEET PG 2019, NEET-(National Eligibility Cum-Entrance Test) PG-(Post graduates) also known as NEET PG. it is conducted for admission into medical field likewise- Bachelor of Medicinae Doctor/Doctor of Medicine (MS or MD). After clearing NEET candidates would be applicable and get government or private medical colleges in India.
NBE-National Board of Examination will be managed NEET PG entrance exam for admission to around 35,000 MD/MS courses offered by medical colleges across India. NBE shall be conducting NEET-PG as a Computer Based Test (CBT) online Test in the month of January 2018 in single session at all the test centres.
NEET PG 2019
Eligibility Criteria of NEET PG 2018
- Applicants must possess a recognized MBBS degree or Pass certificate
- Applicants must have a permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by the medical council of India or State Medical Council.
- Applicants who complted their MBBS in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir will not be eligible for All India 50% Quota seats unless they had done their MBBS as government of India nominees for central Pool seats.
- Applicants who do not done their internship by March end 2018 will not be allowed to appear for NEET PG 2018.
- Applicants found violating the eligibility criteria at any stage of the admission process will have their results cancelled and removed from the NEET PG process.
- Applicants (unless with domicile in J&K, Assam or Meghalaya) are required to enter their aadhaar card details at the time of online registration of NEET PG 2018.
Important Date Scheduled NEET PG, MDS 2019
- Online registration window open: October 2018
- Online registration window close: November 2018
- Admit card NEET PG 2018: January 2019
- Examination Date: January 2019
- NEET PG Exam Result: January 2019
NEET PG Application Form 2019
Online application form NEET PG 2019 will be available in the month of September 2018 (expected). Applicants should done NEET PG 2018-19 nline registration process through official portal of NBE. Before filling the registration form, candidates need to read the eligibility criteria.
NEET PG Application Fee Criteria
- Application fee for General/OBC candidates: Rs.3750/
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.2750/-
- The payment should be made through online mode
NEET PG Admit Card Download 2019
The admit card of NEET PG 2019 will be issued online mode, candidate who can fill the applicants form can download the admit card by using Registration-ID or Password. Applicants have to take the printout of the admit card through the official portal and paste the passport size photo.
NEET PG Exam Result 2019
The NEET PG Exam Result 2019 will be provided to candidates after the entrance examination. The result can be checked via online mode through the website. The NEET PG score will be valid for admission to the current admission session.
NEET PG Conselling 2019
NEET PG merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the applicants. The merit lis will be categorized into that is All India PG 2019 rank, All India 50% quota rank, all Indian 50% quota category rank and state quota/private medical college rank.
If you have any query about NEET PG 2019, they can leave a comment in the comment section below. Our panel tries to solve your query shortly.