NEET Postgraduate MD MS Registration 2017-18| Notification
NEET PG MD/MS/MDS Registration 2018 : Application Form. NEET PG MD/MS/MDS Registration 2017 : Application Form: The NBE: National Board of Examination is organizing a National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test Postgraduate 2017-18 examination for MD or MS courses.
NEET PG is a national level entrance exam whose scores are accepted by most of the dental/medical colleges situated across the country (except for colleges situated in Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh). The NBE also organize NEET MDS 2017 test for providing admissions in MDS programs.
LATEST UPDATE: NEET PG 2018 is now scheduled to be released on 7th January 2018. Result will be released on 31st January 2018.
LATEST UPDATE: Important notice has been announced regarding the requirement of Aadhaar number for NEET-PG and NEET-MDS 2018
NEET PG MD/MS/MDS Registration 2018 : Application Form
National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test Postgraduate 2017 online registration has been started in the month of September 2017 (tentative). The last date has been extended till November 2017.
NEET PG Important Date 2017-18 (Announced)
- Online registration start: Last week of October 2017
- Last date to online register: 2nd week of November 2017
- Admit Card available: 1 or 2 weeks before the exam
- Examination date: 7th January 2018
- Result declaration: 31st January 2018
- Counselling start: February 2018
NEET Notification 2017-18|Latest Update
NEET PG Cut-off date for completion of internship for eligibility determination of NEET-PG 2017
NEET PG Cut-off date for completion of internship for eligibility determination of NEET-MDS 2017
NEET for clarification regarding state dental council registration details in NEET-MDS 2017 application form
NEET PG notice for clarification regarding domicile and merit has been declared by the officials
Applicants looking for admission in various medical super speciality courses may appear for DNB CET SS 2017.
Eligibility Conditions NEET PG 2017
- Applicant must be Indian Citizen.
- Applicants must hold an MBBS degree issued by the MCI- Medical Council of India or State medical council.
- Applicants have to complete their one-year rotating internship on or before 31st March 2017
Eligibility conditions NEET MDS 2017
- Applicants should be Indian national or person of India origin or overseas citizen of India card holder.
- Applicants should have a BDS degree from any dental college recognized by the government of India.
- Applicants must have completed the one-year compulsory rotatory internship in a recognized college.
- Any case of applicants rotatory internship is likely to complete by 31st March 2017 are eligible for this test.
If any applicants have a query related to the NEET PG 2017, they can leave their comments in the comment box below. www.criteria.in