Eligibility conditions of NET Exam| Application Form| Important Dates
Check here eligibility criteria for University Grant Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) 2017. Application Form CBSE UGC NET Exam June 2017, NET EXAM Pattern 2017, CBSE NET Exam June 2016, CSIR NET Exam June 2017, Applicants who have get or score at least 55% score without rounding off in Master’s Degree performance examination from the institutions or university authorized by UGC commission in Humanities selecting subjects or languages, Computer Science, Social Science, Electronic Science and Application etc. or other categories like a OBC- Other Backward Classes, SC- Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe and PWD- Person with disability applicants should get 50% score in Master’s degree examination eligible for NET exam. NET Exam Eligibility 2017.
Eligibility Criteria CBSE UGC NET Exam
Applicants should hold master’s degree or its equivalent test in social science, electronic science, humanities, computer science and applications etc. With at least 55% score from a UGC authorised university. NET Exam Eligibility 2017.
Applicants of a reserved category need to obtain minimum 50% score in the qualifying degree. Those candidates who are appearing in final year master’s degree test or appeared but awaiting for their result can apply for the examination, subject to score qualifying marks. PhD degree holders are eligible to apply for this test but their Master’s degree final exam had been done by 19th September 1992 with minimum qualifying scores as we have specified above 55% for general and 50% for reserved like SC/ST/PWD/OBC.
NET Exam Eligibility 2017
Applicants do not need to send any documents/certificates as the proof of their eligibility or extra printout of application to the authority. However, it is strongly advised to applicants to put genuine details in respect their qualification add age. NET Exam Eligibility 2017. If any applicants are found ineligible at any stage of the test their candidature gets cancelled at that time. Complete Eligibility Criteria NET Exam
Age limits for CBSE UGC NET
No upper age limit for Assistant Professor.
Age for JRF: Junior Research Fellowship- Maximum age should not be more than 28 years as on 1st December for admission year. Five-year relaxation for reserved candidates like SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women.
Complete Information NET Exam 2017
Correction CBSE NET Application Form 2017
- Go to CBSE NET official Page.
- Go to Application form correction link.
- Submit application ID and Password.
CBSE NET Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who have appeared or will be pursuing of Master’s degree (Final year) exam & whose final result is still awaited may also apply for NET Exam.
- Candidates who have done PhD degree holder whose Master’s level examination has been done by 19th September 1991, shall be eligible for a 5% relaxation i.e from 50% or 55% for applying in NET exam.
- Applicants who have secured minimum 55% marks without rounding off in Master’s degree or equivalent from universities recognized by UGC commission in humanities and social, computer science & applications, electronic science etc. The other OBC belonging to non-creamy layer or SC/ST person with disability (PWD) category applicants who have secured at least 50 marks in master degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this exam
- Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying master’s degree last year examination and whose exam result is still awaited or applicants whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also for this exam, however such applicants will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF eligibility for assistant professor only after they have passed their master’s degree examination or equivalent with at least 55% score, 50% for all reserved candidates. Such applicants must completed their Postgraduate degree exam within two years from the date of NET exam result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- Applicants are advised to appear in the subject of their PG only. The applicants, whose PG subject is not covered in the list of subjects in item no 14 on official page may appear in a related subject.
- Applicants are neither required to send any certificate in support of their eligibility nor printout of their application form to CBSE. However the applicants in their own interest must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the exam. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the UGC CBSE stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be lible for legal action.
- Applicants having PG diploma awarded by Indian university or foreign degree awarded by the foreign university should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma with master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from AIU New Delhi.
Read More Details
Get Full Information of NET Examination Visit this link>> http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/Eligibility.htm.
Age limits for NET Exam
(1). For Assistant Professor:- In this post no age limits for appearing for NET Assistant Professor.
(2). For Junior Research Fellowship:- Maximum 28 years as on 1st December 2015, with relaxation 5 years id provided to the applicants belonging to SC, ST-PWD and OBC categories candidates and Female applicants.