NIOS D.El.Ed Fee Refunded Process 2018, NIOS D.El.Ed admission 2018 cancellation and correction process, as we know admission process for NIOS D.El.Ed 2 year programme has been over and Identity cards have been issued to all successful registered students which can be download the online form from the official portal.
NIOS Chairman told in his message about all the steps and process to be followed for NIOS D.El.Ed students relating to study material (semester books), admission collection process, correction in D.El.Ed data submitted to NIOS and fees refunded.
NIOS D.El.Ed Fee Refunded Process 2018
Admission Cancellation & Refund Policy (NIOS-D.El.Ed)
(1). Your admission will be cancelled condition are below:
- If the admission form is incomplete
- If the fee paid is short
- If the supporting documents are not complete
- If false documents have been submitted
- If required education details are not fulfilled
- If the minimum age criteria is not fulfilled
- If filled the incorrect information
- If the secondary examination is not done
- If residential proof is not attached
Note: Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Don’t pay any extra amount apart from the requisite fee.
Important Points (NIOS-D.El.Ed)
- The examination fee is required to be paid by all learners.
- It is same for both secondary and senior secondary courses
- The fee once paid for examination will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstance.
General Instruction (NIOS-D.El.Ed)
Candidates before filling the application form, please check completes your eligibility criteria for admission in the prospectus, otherwise the application form will be cancelled and the fee paid by you will not be refunded. Neither any intimation will be sent to you, not any correspondence will be entertained in this article.