Online Registration Form NSIT PG Examination 2017| Notification| Latest Update
NSIT PG 2017: NSIT (Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology) providing education in the technology field, and offered admission into PG courses like (M. Tech) on the basis of Gate examination. Candidates can apply this examination to get the admission in Sponsored full and part time courses. Here candidates can check the details of the NSIT PG 2017 including Eligibility, Exam dates, and Application form. NSIT PG 2017 : Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern.
NSIT PG 2017 Online apply| Admit Card| Result| Answer Key| Counselling
NSIT PG 2017 : Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern
NSIT Undergraduate (UG) 2017 Examination Details Check here>>
In this article candidates can get the information about the examination. Candidates can visit on the official site of the NSIT PG 2017.
Eligibility Criteria NSIT PG 2017:
- Candidates should have complete a B.Tech/BE degree or any other type of degree from any recognized institution.
- Students must have passed the GATE examination in the related stream,
- 21 years of age should be needed before the 1st October 2017 to apply this test for the candidates.
- Candidates which have the AMIE India with appropriate specialization/ Graduation IETE India, AMIE (London) are eligible to apply this examination.
Important dates NSIT PG 2017:
The important dates (Tentative) are following:
|Online application form available||3rd week of March,2017|
|Last date for application form (online)||2nd week of April,2017|
|Document verification date (full-time general, SC, SC &PH students )||2nd week of June, 2017|
|Full time and part-time students (Written test and Interview)||2nd week of June, 2017|
|First list of admission||4th week of June, 2017|
|Fee deposit Date||1st week of July 2017|
Application form NSIT PG 2017:
In the 3rd week of March, 2017 the NSIT PG application form will be available for the candidates. The application form will be available on the official site of the examination. Candidates needed to upload the image (Scanned) or photograph, thumb impression and signature. After this the fee payment process will be done by the candidates. Candidates can submit their fee payment through the online process via debit card/ credit card or net banking. Student are advised to take the print out of the submitted (application form) for future use.
Admission Process: NSIT PG 2017:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks scored by them in the Examination of GATE.
- Full time and part time courses candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of qualifying of the examination.
- Return test and the interview is the most important base of this examination for the candidates to get the admission.
- At the time of admission students want to require to bring the original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission.
Document required at the time of admission:
- Passport size latest photograph.
- 10th class certificate/mark sheet.
- Degree and the Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Score Card of GATE examination.
- Category certificate (if required).
- One of the id Prof (Aadhar card/Passport/ Driving licence Voter card/Pan card).