ONGC ONLINE RECRUITMENT 2020: ONGC RECRUITMENT 2020 : Online Application Form, Eligibility, Grab the job in government department..Excellent new s for you that very soon Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd will issue a notification of ONGC RECRUITMENT 2020 for filling up vacant jobs openings..If you are planning to make your career in government sector than you can apply by filling form.
ONGC RECRUITMENT 2020 advertisement will going to announced soon for various posts such as Assistant, Medical Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, Assistant, Medical Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant. Detailed eligibility and application process of ONGC Recruitment is available below.
ONGC RECRUITMENT 2020 : Online Application Form, Eligibility
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited will soon going to organize and entrance exam and for the same authority body will issue a notice ONGC RECRUITMENT 2020.Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) will soon invites applications for the recruitment of various posts
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Details:
- Asst Technician/Jr Asst – Gujarat
- Asst Technician/Jr Asst – Tripura
- Asst Technician/Jr Asst – Chennai/Karaikal
- Asst Technician/Jr Asst – Assam
- Graduate Trainee
- Security Supervisor
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical)
- Junior Technical Assistant (Survey)
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle)
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations)
- Pharmacist (Allopathy)
ONGC Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
Technical Assistant (Chemistry):
Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry
Diploma in relevant discipline
Jr. Technical Assistant (Chemistry):
B.Sc. with Chemistry as main subject.
Junior Assistant Technician:
Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum 2 years duration.
High School or Class X Equivalent Board
Jr. Assistant (Steno English):
Jr. Assistant (Official Language):
Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subject.
ONGC Recruitment – Age limit
Age limit of students should be in between 18 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- 15 years for SCs/STs
- 13 years for OBCs)
Earn good amount of pay scale as per the posts
Selection shall be done through a Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Physical Standards Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Typing Test/ Driving Test wherever applicable.
Students have to qualify at each stage separately.
Scheme of Written Test:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Mental Ability and Aptitude||20|
- Fee will be different for each and every posts
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen candidates)
Mode of Payment:
Submit fee either through online mode by using card such as debit/credit or through demand draft .
Complete process to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020
Students can apply for this position in online latest by second week of February 2020
- Start of Online Applications: last week of January 2020
- End Date for Online Applications: Third week of February 2020
- Last date for Offline Fee Payment: Third week of February 2020
- Start of Exam (CBT) (Tentative): March 2020
We will soon update more information about ONGC Recruitment.