Rajasthan Polytechnic Counselling Scheduled 2017, Rajasthan Polytechnic diploma counselling 2017 process will be conducted through online procedure. DTE: Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan conducts centralized admission process to get admission into several diploma programs in Rajasthan. No entrance test will be conducted for admission into various polytechnic colleges.
The admission into these programs will be complete through merit-based of the qualifying test. Applicants check on this page to know about Rajasthan polytechnic counseling 2017
Rajasthan Polytechnic Counselling Scheduled 2017
Rajasthan Polytechnic Counselling Scheduled Dates
Candidates here we are providing the tentative scheduled of Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission programs 2017:
|Admission form available||June to July 2017|
|Merit list announced||3rd week of July 2017|
|Documents uploaded||3rd week of July 2017|
|Final Merit list announced||4th week of July 2017|
|1st seat allotment||4th week of July 2017|
|Reporting for document verification & fee submission||Last week of July 2017|
|Upward Movement applicants list||1st week of August 2017|
|2nd seat allotment||1st week of August 2017|
|Reporting for document verification & fee submission||1st week of August 2017|
|Reporting at the allotted college for documents & fee submission||2nd week of august 2017|
Admission Procedure Criteria
The complete admission process of Rajasthan Polytechnic:
- It is compulsory for every applicant to fill the application form to get admission into different engineering & non-engineering courses.
- After filling the admission form, the managing body announced merit list.
- Selected applicants have to upload their documents.
- After document uploading, the final merit list will be announced.
- The seat allotment result will be announced after the declaration the final merit list.
- Applicants, those allotted seats have to report at the Nodal Center and verify their documents.
- Applicants also have to submit Rs.1000/- as a counselling fee.
- After the completion of the counselling rounds, applicants have to report at the allotted institution and submit their documents & course fee.
Required Documents at the counselling time
- Age proof (high school mark sheet)
- Mark Sheet (qualifying examination)
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Allotment letter
If you have any thought about Rajasthan Polytechnic counselling 2017, they can drop a comment in the comment section below. www.criteria.in