Online Registration form SAAT 2017| Official Notice| Latest Update
SAAT 2017: SAAT (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test) is a national level entrance examination conducted by (SAAT University) for admission of candidates in different undergraduate and post graduate programmes. Those students who are interested will fill the application form December-April 2017. There are 65 exam center held by SAAT across 46 cities in all over the India. The examination paper is mostly a multiple choice type written test and this exam is same as the national level test. Here in this post candidates can check the details about the examination and the collect the information about the Exam dates, Application form, Eligibility etc. SAAT 2017 Medical Exam Dates : Notification, Application Form, Eligibility.
SAAT MBBS Online Apply 2017| Admit Card| Answer Key| Result| Counselling
SAAT 2017 Medical Exam Dates : Notification, Application Form, Eligibility
Candidates who are interested to apply this entrance examination can visit the official site (www.soauniversity.ac.in) for all information about the Examination SAAT MBBS 2017.
Eligibility Criteria SAAT MBBS 2017:
For UG Programme:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Certificate Examination with any recognized board or University.
- Those students who are appearing Higher Secondary Certificate Examination can also eligible for this examination (SAAT 2017).
- Candidates must have scored 50% marks with (Physics/Chemistry) and along with any other optional subjects like (Chemistry/Biotechnology Informatics/Statics /Computer science/Information Technology).
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering /Technology with 60% marks aggregates for apply this examination.
SAAT MBBS important Dates (Tentative):
|Start application form||December 2016|
|Last date of application form||April 2017|
|Examination Dates||May 2017|
|Result Declaration Dates||May 2017|
|Counseling||First week of June 2017|
Exam Pattern of SAAT MBBS 2017:
- In the SAAT exam test there will be 60 multiple choice type question for each subjects.
- The timing will be 60 minutes for per subjects of the Examination.
- There will be 4 marks get by candidates for every one correct answer and 1 marks will be conducted by every wrong answer.
- Candidates must use HB pencil or Black pen in the examination.
- 1 marks will be deducted if more than on circle is marked in 1 question by the candidates in the question paper.
The number of marks in every subjects are following:
Application Form SAAT MBBS 2017:
- Candidates should have visit on the official web site soauniversity.ac.in to fill the application form of the SAAT MBBS 2017.
- Candidates need to fill up their Name, Date of birth, Email and Mobile Number for register.
- Candidates will received (OTP) one time password at the given Email Id or Mobile Number.
- Candidates need to fill their personal details and the qualification as required in the application form.
- After filling the Application form then the candidates required to pay the application fee through the online mode Debit card/credit card.
After complete the process of the application form candidates need to print their application form for further uses.