SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2019, Educational Qualification: Applicants should passes graduation in any discipline from a recognized borad/University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Read all the information about the SBI PO eligibility criteria 2019.
State Bank of India (SBI) will be announced for recruitment of probationary officers expected in the month of February 2019. All Interested applicants will have to ensure they fulfill the required criteria under SBI PO eligibility conditions before filling the online application form. As per the eligibility criteria of SBI PO, applicants must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applicants should be an Indian citizen
Applicant’s age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years that is applicants must have been born not earlier than 2nd April 1986 and not later than 1st April 1995 (both days inclusive).
Age Relaxation SBI PO 2019
- Age Relaxation for OBC candidates: 3 years
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- Age Relaxation for Ex-servicemen (includes Energency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers) who have given 5 years of Military service and have been announced on completion of assignment: 5 years
- Age relaxation for candidates who are domiciled in Kashmir division of the state of J&K between 1st January 1981 and 31st December 1990: 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
- Age relaxation for PWD (OBC): 13 years
- Age relaxation for PWD (Gen): 10 years
Important Note: Candidates who are in the Final year/Semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the criteria that, if called for interview, they will have to process proof of having passed the graduation exam. Applicants having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD.