SNAP Application Form, Eligibility, Important Date 2018
SNAP 2018 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is national level exams organizes by Symbiosis International University to offer PG courses (MBA) offered by various associated institutions of Symbiosis University and organized every academic session. In the branches of SIU for various Postgraduate (PG) programs the qualified candidates are provided admissions. Applicants can get the complete details about SNAP 2018 test.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test that is called SNAP 2018| SNAP registration 2017-18| SNAP online registration 2018| Download SNAP Admit Card| Download SNAP Answer key 2018| Check the SNAP Eligibility & Exam Pattern 2017-18| SNAP Notification 2018| SNAP Important Dates can easily fill the application Form instructions MBA Admission 2018 at Pune. SNAP 2018 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates.
Symbiosis International University (SIU) 2017-18
SNAP 2018 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates
The Post Graduate admission sessional year 2017-18 by Symbiosis International University (SIU) organized (SNAP) Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. MBA course offered & Management admission by the University of SIU.
SNAP Eligibility 2017-18
- Must be complete graduation study from any authorized university.
- Done graduation with 50%, and reserved applicant’s relaxation of 5% means 45% for ST/SC.
SNAP Important Dates (Tentative)
- SNAP Registration window will open => August 2017
- SNAP Registration window close => November 2017
- SNAP Fee deposit close => November 2017
- SNAP Admit Card available => December 2017
- SNAP Entrance Exam => December 2017
- Timing of the Entrance Exam => Evening- 02pm to 04pm.
- SNAP Result announced => January 2018
Exam Pattern SNAP Exam 2017-18
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test will include in four-part below:-
- Data Sufficiency => General Awareness: – Current Affairs, Business Scenario & General Knowledge.
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation.
- Basic Knowledge of English => Verbal Reasoning, Reading, Comprehension & verbal ability.
- Logical reasoning and Analytical.
SNAP Exam Centers List 2017-18
Include 30 cities in India:- Ahmedabad, Agra, Allahabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bengaluru, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Kolhapur, Faridabad, Nagpur, Mumbai, Patna, Nashik, Noida, Surat, Pune Vashi and Visakhapatnam.
Important for SIU Pune
Website => www.snaptest.org & www.siu.edu.in
Email address => email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone => 020-39116226 & 020-39116227.
Fax no. 020-39116228
District => Pune.
Candidates if you have any thought about SNAP 2018 test, they can leave a comment in the comment section below. www.criteria.in