SRMJEEE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2019: SRMJEEE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2019 : SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination Notice, You can avail complete info about SRMJEEE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2019 from here…Apply now by filling form… SRM University is soon going to organize SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination for admission of diligent students in the B.Tech & M.Tech courses… Check all the details about SRMJEEE 2019.
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination 2019…. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam notice…. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam Advertisement…. SRMJEEE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2019 : SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination Notice. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination complete details.. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam is a common entrance test for SRM University (All Campuses).
SRMJEEE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2019 : SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination Notice
|Application form release||First week of November 2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of OMR Application||First week of March 2019|
|Last date for online registration||Second week of April 2019|
|Slot Booking starts||Second week of April 2019|
|Exam date||Second week of April 2019 to third week of April 2019|
|Publication of Result||First week of May 2018|
Complete process to fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2019
- Follow steps to fill the application form:
- The SRMJEEE application form is going to be available through online & offline mode.
- You need to register themselves and then they can get the login ID and Password.
- With this ID and Password, students can fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of colored photograph, signature
- Students have to make the fee payment through online mode.
- Get the printout of the application form for future references.
Estimate Application Fee:
- You need to pay an application fee is Rs. 1100/–
- Make the payment via online mode or DD.
- Demand draft can be made in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
Indian, NRI and PIO & OCI card holder issued by the government of India are eligible to apply.
- For UG courses, DOB should fall between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002
- For PG courses, DOB should fall between 1st July 1993 and 1st July 1998.
- Passed 12th examination from any recognized board.
- Appearing students can also apply.
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as a major subject from any board.
60% aggregate in PCM for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses and 55% for NCR, Delhi campus.
Students who have completed 10th, as well as 12th in NIOS, are not eligible.
Qualification Eligibility for Other Courses:
For B.Tech Biotechnology/ B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering & B.Tech Genetic Engineering courses:
You should have qualified Intermediate or appearing in the qualifying exam in the current academic year.
- Mandatory subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology.
- For (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern
- Mode: Entrance exam will be held only through online mode.
- Language: Question paper will be published in the English language.
- Negative marking: There will be no provision for negative marking.
- Duration: The total time provided for the whole exam is 2:30 hours.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Question Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be given to students for the correct answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks/Question||Marks|
|Part 1 – Physics||35||3||105|
|Part 2 – Chemistry||35||3||105|
|Part 3 – Mathematics||35||3||105|
|Part 4 – Biology||35||3|
SRMJEEE Counselling 2018
- Admission is completely based on the performance of students in the entrance examination.
- Counselling is organizing through offline mode.
- In the counselling procedure, students will be allotted seats and branches in the universities.
- After seat allotment, students have to report to the allotted college to complete admission process.
Keep checking this page to avail more info.