SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form : Eligibility, Dates, The Staff Selection Commission manage the CHSL-Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, every year to select the applicants for various government sector/organization. The examination is to be conducted on the national level in the two parts on various centers allotted by SSC commission.
Applicants, who have done the senior secondary school examination from any recognized board, are eligible to apply for the test. Applicants, who aspire to make their career right after completing the higher secondary education, can apply for the SSC CHSL 2018.
LATEST UPDATE on 18th November 2017: SSC CHSL 2018 online application form link has been activated online apply to the last date:
SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form : Eligibility, Dates
Eligibility Criteria SSC CHSL 2018 (Read More)
Applicants who are looking CHSL application form 2018 necessarily need to fulfill the eligibility criteria which have been set by SSC. According to the eligibility criteria, applicants must have done the required qualification and he must have age as decided by the SSC.
- A applicant must be an Indian citizen
- A applicant must have qualified the higher secondary school examination
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 years to 27 years.
Application Form SSC CHSL 2018
The candidates can apply for SSC CHSL either through offline or online mode. The candidates can apply online from the official page of SSC. For offline mode, the application form has to be submitted in prescribed format only.
Application Fee Criteria
- Online mode fee criteria: The application fee can be paid either through SBI challan or net banking. Nominal service charges may be charged for payment of fee through net banking.
- Offline mode fee criteria: The candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee through CRF stamps. The stamps need to be canceled before applying it on the applications, otherwise, the forms will not be accepted.
Note: No fee for Female candidates and for all the reserved candidate (SC/ST).
SSC CHSL Important Dates 2018 (Announced)
- Issuing official notification/application form: 18th November 2017
- Last date of the application form submission: 18th December 2017
- Date for online submission of the application fee: 18th December 2018
- Available SSC admit card: February 2018
- SSC CHSL Exam date (Part-I): 4th to 26th March 2018
- SSC CHSL Part-I Result date: May 2018
- SSC CHSL Exam date (Part-II): 24th June 2018
- Final Exam Result: July 2018
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018
After submitted application form, applicants will get the acknowledgment mail that their application form has been accepted. After the acknowledgment, applicants will be issued the call letter for the examination almost two or three weeks before the test. SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form : Eligibility, Dates.
SSC CHSL 2018 Result
Applicants will get the exam result in two parts and the details are check below:
First, the exam result of the first stage of the examination will be announced. Applicants who qualify the written test will be asked to appear in the skill test after the skill test is commenced, the final result will be declared. www.criteria.in