SSC GD Recruitment 2018-19 Details| Process to Online Apply
SSC Eligibility Criteria 2018-19 : Selection Process, How to Apply. There is no latest information regarding Staff selection commission general duty constable recruitment 2018-19 but we will provide you can check complete details after official declaration. You all just need stay visit on this page to know about more on time. SSC General Duty constable Bharti 2018-19 online or offline process will open very soon.
SSC Eligibility Criteria 2018-19 : Selection Process, How to Apply. Official notice have not yet announced the application form on the main web portal but here is expected from SSC that application process will get started in the month of June to July. Here all interested candidates read related details about the SSC recruitment like SSC CHSL, SSC MTS etc.
Eligibility Criteria SSC GD Constable
Age limit SSC GD:
Age limit 18 to 23 years as on 1st August 2018, candidates should not have been born earlier than 2nd August 1995 and later than 1st August 2000.
Age Relaxation Category wise Details
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For Ex-Servicemen: 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.
- For children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved): 5 years
- For children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC): 8 years
- For children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST): 10 years
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989: 5 years
Application fee for SSC GD
General candidates will need to pay Rs.50/- as an application fee. Fee can be paid offline and online mode as well. Candidates who belong to reserved candidates, female or Ex-serviceman should not need to pay fee.
SSC GD Recruitment Department 2018
- SSC Assam Rifles GD recruitment 2018
- SSC GD CRPF recruitment 2018
- SSC GD Constable NIA recruitment 2018
- SSC GD CISF recruitment 2018
- SSC GD BSF Recruitment 2018
- SSC GD Rifleman recruitment 2018
Content of Site
- Application Form SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
- SSC MTS Application Form 2018
- SSC CHSL Application Form 2018
- Admit Card SSC Examination 2018
- SSC GD 2018 Constable Region Wise Vacancies Details Check here
Staff Selection Commission GD constable eligibility criteria of the session of 2018 check below:
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are looking the government job or interested for SSC General Duty constable post must have done 10th class or we can say matriculation from the recognized board or university. SSC Eligibility Criteria 2018-19 : Selection Process, How to Apply.
Application Fee Details SSC GD Constable
|General category Pay:-||Rs. 50/-|
|Reserved or Female applicants:-||No Fee.|
Age Limit SSC GD Constable
Candidates who have crossed 18 year there are full eligible for SSC GD constable recruitment. Maximum age limit should not be more than 23 years old.
SSC GD Constable Selection Process
At first of all candidates will need to face written or paper-based exam after that selected candidates will go for the physical and medical test. PET and PST exam will be organized by CAPF.
How to fill online Form SSC GD Constable
- Go to official page of SSC Department.
- Click on GD constable notification and read details.
- Now click on the online apply link.
- Open the form on your window fill all details correctly.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Lastly take a print of filled form for future reference.
Get Latest info related to SSC GD Constable Recruitment notification application form here on Criteria.in by follow us on our Facebook and Google+ Page. Links below.