Online Apply SSC GD Constable 2019| Notification
SSC GD Application Form 2019 : How to Apply: The SSC- Staff Selection Commission organize general duty constable exam every academic year to recruit general duty constable in Rifleman in Assam Rifles and CAPFs.
All eligible and interested applicants can register themselves for SSC GD exam thru the online process and only those applicants who are from Jammu & Kashmir North-Eastern states and LWE affected area can also apply thru the offline process. SSC GD online form will be available on commissions at official portal or applicants can apply through the given link below.
Latest News: SSC MTS online Application Form 2019 Session Available here
SSC GD Application Form 2019 : How to Apply
|SSC GD Application Form (Important dates) 2019|
How to apply SSC GD Constable 2019
Complete process to online fill application form given below details:
- Firstly, all applicants visit the official website of SSC
- SSC GD constable form is divided into two registration parts that are Part-1 and Part-2
- Fill the details in Part-1 such as your name, education, date of birth, Email-ID, category, Address, contact number etc.
- After filling the all details click on “I agree on box” below
- Now time to the Part-2 registration requires payment form, uploading photograph and scanned signature.
- Applicants have to pay the fee though the E-challan or SBI Net-Banking or any credit or debit card.
- Finally take the print out of your filled application form for future use
SSC GD Application Form (Fee Details) 2019
Applicants are required to make payment of Rs.50/- as application fee, can either pay the fee through offline or online mode. The application fee will not be applicable for female candidate’s like-SC or ST or PH.