Download SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern| Latest Update
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2019 : Syllabus: Here we are discussing the SSC GD Constable, huge applicant are looking the SSC job and need to exam syllabus and exam pattern but don’t worry here you can read the full exam pattern and Exam syllabus of Staff Selection Commission General Duty Constable. SSC is very popular commission in India for government recruitment in the defence sector, according to the last few year records huge applicants were selected in defence through the SSC department.
SSC Exam Pattern Download 2019
The Staff Selection Commission GD (General Duty) Constable exam pattern is given below. The SSC exam syllabus available here. Candidates can read complete exam pattern of SSC GD constable to start their preparation. Applicants will be selected based on the PST and written exam performance.
The SSC Constable General Duty Test will consist of 3 phases:
- PST: Physical Standard Test or PET: Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam or paper based test
- Medical Examination
SSC Constable GD Exam Common features check below:
- The test is organized for a total of 100 marks
- Time duration of the test is 2 hours
- The test is of Multiple Type Questions
- The test paper consists of four basic parts
- Each part will consist of 25 questions
- 100 questions will come in paper
- Negative marking is followed in this test
|Sections||Subjects||Total questions||Total Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25 questions||25 Marks|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and Awareness||25 questions||25 Marks|
|Part-C||Elementary Mathematics||25 questions||25 Marks|
|Part-D||Hindi and English||25 questions||25 Marks|
Note: Time Duration allowed for the examination: 90 minutes
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2019 : Syllabus
If you have any thought about SSC GD Syllabus 2019, drop your comment in comment box below.