SSC PST and PET Test Information GD Constable (CPOs)
SSC GD Constable PST PET Details 2018: Number of the candidates looking the Staff Selection Commission recruitment. Huge applicants ready to the preparation of SSC General Duty Constable tests details PST: Physical Standard Test and PET: Physical Efficiency Test for the GD constable recruitment 2018 CPOs. Here you can check the latest news about SSC GD constable 2018-19 recruitment posts.
LATEST UPDATE ON 12th September 2018: As per the latest information about the SSC GD notification 2018, the last date for SSC GD online application has been extended the last date for the online registration is now 30th September 2018 which was earlier 17th September 2018.
ताज़ा जानकारी : एसएससी जीडी अधिसूचना 2018 के बारे में नवीनतम जानकारी के अनुसार, एसएससी जीडी ऑनलाइन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि बढ़ा दी गई है ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण के लिए अंतिम तिथि अब 30 सितंबर 2018 है जो 17 सितंबर 2018 थी |
- Total posts: 54,953 posts
- Male candidates: 47307 posts
- Female candidates: 7646 posts
Physical Standard Test| Physical Efficiency Test
SSC GD Constable PST PET Details 2018: All applicants applying for the posts and prima-facie eligible will be called to appear in PST and PET at places finalised by the authority in consultation with the COPs. All interested candidates can check the PST details below:
- Height for male candidates: 170 cms.
- Height for Female candidates: 157 cms.
- Chest only for male candidates Unexpanded: 80 cms.
- Chest for male Expanded: 80+5= 85 cms.
- Weight for male and female candidates: proportionate to height and age as per medical test.
SSC GD Constable 2018 (Relaxation Details)
Relaxation in Height:
Minimum height of applicants falling in the categories of Kumaonese, Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas and applicants belonging to the states of Nagaland, Sikkim, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Assam, Meghalaya, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, Leh& Ladakh regions of J&K will 165 cms for Male candidates and 155 cms for Female candidates. The minimum height for all the applicants belonging to ST will be 162.5 cms for males and 150 cms for females.
Relaxation in Chest:
Minimum chest of male applicants falling in the categories of Kumaonese, Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas and applicants belonging to the states of Nagaland, Sikkim, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Assam, Meghalaya, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, Leh& Ladakh regions of J&K will be 78 cms (minimum 5 cms expansion). The minimum chest for all male applicants belonging to ST will be 76 cms (minimum 5 cms expansion).
SSC GD Constable PST PET Details 2018
SSC GD Constable Running Details
SSC GD Constable Physical Efficiency Test
Applicants who have cleared first part (PST) above will be required to undergo PET which will check below:
For Male Applicants:
- Long Jump: 11 feet (in 3 attempts)
- High Jump: 3 ½ feet (in 3 attempts)
For Female Applicants:
- Long Jump: 09 feet (in 3 attempts)
- High Jump: 03 feet (in 3 attempts)
Parameters to organize PET of applicants in Ladakh Region are as under read-
For Male applicants:
- 1 Mile race to be completed in 6:30 minutes.
- 11 feet long jump (in 3 attempts)
- 3 ½ feet high jump (in 3 attempts)
For Female applicants:
- 800-meter race to be completed in 4:00 minutes.
- 09 feet long jump (in 3 attempts)
- 3 feet high jump (in 3 attempts)
If you have any queries about SSC GD Constable PST & PET Test, you can leave comment box below.