SSC JE ONLINE RECRUITMENT 2020 : SSC JE RECRUITMENT 2020 : Online Registration Form, Dates, Staff Selection Commission will soon conduct an entrance exam and for this it will release SSC JE RECRUITMENT 2020..All those who think themselves eligible and suitable for given posts they may apply online by filling form with all important details.
SSC JE RECRUITMENT 2020… SSC JE RECRUITMENT….Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineers Jobs.. Exam is conducted once in a year.. Detailed SSC JE Notification will be announced on the official website.. SSC JE written exam is conducted in two phases-Tiers I and Tier II.
SSC JE RECRUITMENT 2020 : Online Registration Form, Dates
SSC conducts the JE exam to select talented students in various departments. SSC JE exam is a great prospect for those who are seeking government jobs. Those who are planning to appear for the exam must be aware of all details of SSC JE Notification – eligibility, application form, exam pattern, etc.
Overview of SSC JE Recruitment 2019:
|Conducting body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once in a Year|
|Date of Exam||January 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online /Offline|
|Start date to fill Online Registration||Last week of January 2019|
|End Date of Registration||Last week of February 2019|
|Release of Tier I Admit Card||March 2019|
|Commencement of Tier I Exam||March 2019|
Before applying for the exam, you need to ensure they meet the following SSC JE eligibility criteria:
Students should be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee or
Age limit as on 1st January 2019
Minimum age to apply for given posts should be 18 years and maximum will be as per organization norms
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PH – 10 years
- PH (OBC) – 13 years
- PH (SC/ST) – 15 years
Passed Intermediate /Diploma
Complete process to apply for SSC JE exam 2020
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission- ssconline.nic.in.
- On the home page press on the registration link
- Register yourself for the exam.
- You are required to make a note of “Registration ID” and “Password”.
- Whenever you will start filling your form you must required your “Registration ID” and “Password”
- Fill asked information.
- Upload scanned “Photograph” and “Signature”.
- Click onto “Submit” button.
- Thereafter press on the “Payment” option
- Make payment of fees through online mode
- Take a print out of form and keep it secure for upcoming use.
- Application fees for SSC JE are Rs 100 for general category applicants.
- Women and SC/ST, Physically Handicapped or Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the application fees.
- Pay fees online through Net Banking or Debit Cards / Credit Cards .
- Fees can also be paid offline through Challan.
You need to bookmark this page for more updates.