How to prepare or crack the NEET Exam| Books| Exam Pattern
Tips to High Score in NEET Examination 2018-19 : Best Books, Guidelines, Number of applicants are looking the instruction for preparing the CBSE National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET). The Central Board of Secondary Education is organizing Medical NEET Exam. It is a national level exam, candidates who are cleared the NEET exam they are appointed as MBBS and BDS Courses in Indian colleges and Universities.
NEET Exam will consist of two Phases 1st is organized in the month of May and Second is July. Here we will provide some useful points or tips to ready for the compulsory exam. Tips to High Score in NEET Examination 2018-19 : Best Books, Guidelines.
LATEST UPDATE: NTA NEET 2019 application form has been announced online from 1st November 2018. Fill the application form through given link Apply here
Check the MBBS or BDS NEET Exam details| Exam Syllabus & Notification news
Tips to High Score in NEET Examination 2018-19 : Best Books, Guidelines
NEET exam tests is the Medical ability or Doctors of applicants. This test paper will be consist of 180 objective type questions and all questions to be attempted in the examination. Score to qualify are 50% marks for unreserved (UR) applicants, 40% for OBC/SC/ST, 45% for UR & PH and 40% for OBC/SC/ST & PH candidates. Tips to High Score in NEET Examination 2017 : Best Books, Guidelines.
Steps to good score in Medical NEET Examination
- Applicants should follow a methodical exam pattern.
- Set suitable time chart for your study.
- Applicants need to read carefully and understand the NEET exam pattern.
- Read the basic concepts in NEET Medical part prepare.
- Applicants should gather complete information about the official syllabus.
- Applicants can compare the exam syllabus with your board syllabus and you will give some extra time to concentrate on the syllabus which is not covered.
- Applicants have to focus on their weaker topics. You have to work hard & try to solve the weaker topics with the help your teachers, parents and friends.
- Get previous year question papers and practice to the topics, get idea about the question format.
- Applicants should not waste time on topics which are not the part of the syllabus.
- Include little intervals between the study time tables.
- Applicants should prepare from the best study books for the examination.
- Applicants can practice for the online mock test. Many education websites give the facility of mock test.
If you have any query about NEET examination 2018-19, they can ask your query through the comment, comment box below.