How to prepare or crack the NET Exam| Books| Exam Pattern
Number of candidates are looking the instruction for preparing the University Grant Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET). The Central Board of Secondary Education is organizing UGC NET Exam. It is a national level exam, candidates who are cleared the NET exam they are appointed as Assistant Professor (AS) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Indian colleges and Universities. NET Exam will consist of three papers 1st is compulsory and 2nd optional paper. Here we will provided some useful points or tips to ready for compulsory exam. Tips to High Score in NET Examination 2017 : Best way, process. CSIR UGC NET Exam Syllabus All Subjects.
Check the UGC NET Exam details| Exam Syllabus & Notification news
Tips to High Score in NET Examination 2017 : Best way, process
CSIR UGC NET Exam Date (December) 2016 Declared
Follow this link and online apply here for CSIR UGC>> http://184.108.40.206:8080/jrf/online/form.jsp
How to Online Apply CBSE NET Exam Check here>>
NET exam tests is the research ability or teaching of applicants. This test paper will be consist of 60 objective type questions and 50 to be attempted in the total questions. Score to qualify are 40% marks for general applicants and 35% for reserved candidate (SC or ST or OBC or PWD). Tips to High Score in NET Examination 2017 : Best way, process.
Best Books Recommended for UGC NET Preparation Visit here>>
How to Recover the NET Registration ID or Password Visit here>>
Steps to good score in UGC NET Exam
- Candidates should follow a methodical exam pattern.
- Set suitable time table for your study.
- Candidates need to read carefully and understand the exam pattern.
- Get the basic concepts in mass communication for communication part prepare.
- Candidates need to ready for each topics because five questions will asked from per topic.
- Candidates need to prepare Research & Teaching topics in depth because it is little touch as compared to other topics.
- Candidate gets the basic concepts of 10th
- The Data interpretation is usually set on statistics, you need to prepare statistics from 10th standard books.
- Get the new material for comprehension and try to summarize it in some points to practice.
- Environment also can be ready or prepared from the 10th standard books.
- Candidates need to give extra time for information and communication technology and higher education system (it is heavy material).
- Get specified books form information and communication technology and higher education system.
- Candidates can also set scheduled to prepare for information and communication technology.
- Candidates need to prepare well for definitions, terminology & abbreviations, for information and communication technology.
- Candidates can prepare using time scheduled for higher education system governance.
- Get previous year question papers and practice to the topics, get idea about the question format.
Check more details of NET Exam
|NET Exam 2016||Visit here>>|
|NET Exam Eligibility||Visit here>>|
|NET Exam December 2016||Visit here>>|
|NET Exam Pattern||Visit here>>|
|NET Exam 2017||Visit here>>|
|CSIR NET Notification||Visit here>>|
|CBSE NET Exam December||Visit here>>|
|CSIR NET Exam December||Visit here>>|
NET Exam Syllabus 1st paper
Communication, Research Aptitude, Information and communication technology, Logical Reasoning, Higher education system, Reading Comprehension, Reasoning, Teaching Aptitude, Data interpretation, People environment.