Online Apply UKPGMEE Examination 2017| Notification| Latest Update
UKPGMEE 2017: UKPGMEE (Uttarakhand Post Graduation Medical & Dental Entrance Examination) conducted for admission to PG degree and diploma seat in the different medical and dental colleges of Uttarakhand. This entrance examination conducted by the Hemwati Nandan Bhahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Here you can find the complete information about UKPGMEE 2017. UKPGMEE 2017 : Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application from, Pattern.
UKPGMEE 2017 Registration form | Admit card| Answer Key| Result| Counselling
UKPGMEE 2017 : Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application from, Pattern
In this article candidates can search the all details about this examination, and visit on the official site for more updates of UKPGMEE 2017:
Eligibility Criteria UKPGMEE 2017
- Candidates should be of Indian national.
- Applicant must have passed BDS/MBBS examination form BCI/MCI recognized colleges of UK.
- The internship training must be needed on or before 31st March 2017.
- Any pursuing candidates will not be eligible for this examination.
- In the time of counselling the candidates should have registration with DCI/MCI and the documentary proof is also required at the time of counselling admission.
Important Dates UKPGMEE 2017 (Tentative)
The important dates of UKPGMEE 2017 are below:
|Online application form starting date||1st week of, January 2017|
|Last date of online application form||3rd week of, January 2017|
|Admit card available||4th week of , January 2017|
|Examination date||Last week of January 2017|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of February 2017|
Application form UKPGMEE 2017
The application form will be available in the first week of January 2017 to 3rd week of January. It will be filled online mode. Applicants are advised to re-check the all entireties before submitting the application form.
- Application Fee For General/ OBC candidates Rs.6000/-
- Application fee for SC/ST candidates Rs.3500/-
Admit Card UKPGMEE 2017:
The admit card will be available on the official website. The admit card will be release in the last week of January 2017.Candidates are advised to take on ID prof along with admit card at examination center.
Result UKPGMEE 2017:
The result of the UKPGMEE 2017 will be announced in the 2nd week of February on the official web site of the university. For the GEN category the qualifying marks will 50%, for ST/SC /OBC category and 40% marks will needed for PwD applicant.
Counselling process UKPGMEE 2017:
The applicant who would have qualified the UKPGDEE 2017 will be called for counselling as soon as. Rs.1000/- will be charged from the applicant. Candidates can visit the official portal for updates of the counselling round.
Exam Pattern UKPGMEE
- In this examination (UKPGMEE) 300 objective type of questions will be asked.
- The language of this question paper will be English only.
- The time limits of the examination will be 3 hours.
- There will be no any negative marking in this question paper.
- One marks will be taken by the candidates on every one correct answer.