UP ITI Application Form 2018, Online apply for Uttar Pradesh ITI 2018 exam registration in the month of June (expected). Interested candidates should submit Uttar Pradesh (UP) ITI application Form through online mode. Applicants, who want to take admission into certificates programmes in different trades under Industrial Training Institutes, must go with the help of this page.
UP ITI: Raajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh is the responsible for managing UP ITI entrance exam 2018. Candidates who want to get admission to various ITI courses can register themselves online from the official portal.
LATETS UPDATE: UP ITI SECOND ROUND ALLOTMENT RESULT 2018 LAST DATE OF REPORTING IN ITI FOR ADMISSION in 16th JULY 2018 Check here
LATEST UPDATE ON 15th JUNE 2018: All Students Now check the First Round Allotment Result (UP-ITI 2018) By using their Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB).
Last Date of Reporting IN ITI Admission : 25th June 2018
LATEST UPDATE ON 15th JUNE 2018: जिस किसी अभ्यर्थियों का रजिस्ट्रेशन नंबर खो गया गया है वो सभी अभ्यर्थी नीचे दिए लिंक के माध्यम से अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन नंबर प्राप्त कर सकते है.
LATEST UPDATE: Online Admission form in 2757 Private ITI application form available from 4th June 2018 (364781 seats), interested students can apply before the last date. Link provided below:
IMPORTANT DATE Scheduled UP ITI 2018
- UP ITI Private application form window open: 4th June 2018
- UP ITI Private application form window close: 25th June 2018
LATEST UPDATE ON 30th April 2018: Good News for all candidates, UP ITI online application & notification has been announced. Apply Now through the provided link here.
UP ITI Important Date Scheduled 2018 (Announced)
- Online Registration will start from: 30th April 2018
- Close date for online registration: 31st May 2018
- UP ITI Entrance Exam Date: Update Soon
LATEST UPDATE: The official notification for UP ITI admission 2018 is tentative to release very soon in the month of May 2018. The official dates will be updates after declaration the official notification by the conducted authority.
UP ITI Application Form 2018
UP ITI Eligibility Criteria 2018
Students first read that whether they satisfy the important eligibility criteria or not as prescribed in the information brochure.
Education Qualification Criteria:
- Applicants should have passed their High School Education from a recognized board or university for admission to ITI programme.
- Appearing applicants can also apply.
- The minimum age of applicants should be 14 years as on the year of admission
- There will be no upper age conditions.
Offered Courses (Trades) UP ITI 2018
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)
- Tool & Die Maker
- Foundry Man Technician
- Mechanic Consumer Electron Appliances
- Technician Power Electronics System
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Agriculture Machinery
- Computer H/W & Network Maintenance
- Mechanic Tractor
- ICSTM etc.
Application fee criteria
- Application fee for General/OBC category: Rs.250/-
- Application fee for SC/ST category: Rs.150/-
UP ITI Result 2018
The managing body will announce the exam result online on its official portal. Applicants need to open the official portal link and enter their roll number and date of birth in order to check and download the exam result.
If you have any query about Uttar Pradesh (UP) ITI application form 2018, they can leave a comment in the comment section below. www.criteria.in