UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2019, Uttar Pradesh (UP) Polytechnic 2019 application form will be released in the month of December 2018 (Expected). JEECUP is the polytechnic entrance examination of Uttar Pradesh state. It is a state level entrance test which is organized by the Uttar Pradesh State Board of Technical Education Every year.
Here we are providing the UP Polytechnic entrance examination information likewise- application form, exam dates, how to apply, admit card etc. JEECUP is also known as UPJEE-Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. Through JEECUP, applicants can get admission into polytechnic institutions of diploma & PG diploma course in engineering or technology and management field.
UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2019
Eligibility Criteria JEECUP 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Engineering & Technology: Applicants should pass or appearing the 10th exam and secured at least 35% marks.
Eligibility for Diploma in Pharmacy: Applicants have to pass the 12th class in science stream and secured 50% marks for general candidates and 45% for reserved candidates.
Eligibility for Agriculture Engineering: Applicants should pass or appearing the 10th or 12th exam with agriculture and secured at least 35% marks.
Eligibility for PG Diploma: Graduate and final year graduate in any stream can apply.
UP Polytechnic 2019 Important Date Scheduled (Expected)
- Online application form start: 3rd week of December 2018
- Online application form close: February 2019
- Correction in filled-in application form: Second week of March 2019
- Admit Card available: April 2019
- Entrance Exam date of (Group-A Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses): April 2019 (Morning Shift)
- Entrance Exam date of (Group-B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and K1 to K7-other courses): April 2019 (Evening Shift)
UP Polytechnic Application Fee Criteria
The application fee of UP Polytechnic will be Rs.300/- for General and OBC applicants. SC/ST applicants have to pay the Rs.200/-. Applicants can pay the fee through internet banking, credit card, and debit card and cheque deposit at any SBI branch. The application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
How to Apply Up Polytechnic 2019
- Visit on official website
- Click on UPJEE Polytechnic 2019
- Select a group that is Group-A or Group-B to K
- Submit it by click on Apply link.
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Fill the information required or mandatory field
- Submit the details or you can also reset it if you want
- The application no will be sent your registered mobile no or Email-ID
- Upload required images in JPEG format.
- Finally, take a printout of the filled application form for future use.
If you have any query about UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2019, they can drop a comment in the comment section under this article. www.criteria.in