UPPSC PCS 2018 : Online Application Form, Dates, UPPSC PCS Notification 2018-19, Upper Subordinate Services Recruitment 2018, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a notification for UP Combined state/Upper Subordinate Services and Assistance Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Range Forest officer (RFO) examination 2018.
Candidates who want to start their career as civil servants, can apply for UP PSC PCS examination. Every year UP PCS examination is conduct for the posts of civil servants. Through this test, applicants will be appointed in various departments under the state government of Uttar Pradesh.
UPPSC PCS 2018 : Online Application Form, Dates
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 831. UPPSC PCS 2018 : Online Application Form, Dates. The applications have to be submitted online on the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, the link for which is given the end of the post.
Educational Qualification: For the posts included in the Combined state Upper Subordinate Services (General Recruitment/Physically Handicapped-Backlog Special recruitment examination: The candidates must possess Bachelors Degree of any recognized University or equivalent qualification upto the last date for receipt of application.
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years. Students must have not been born earlier than 2nd July 1978 and not later than 1st July 1997. More details check in the advertisement.
- Sub-Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport) : Law Graduate
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari/Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative post, District administrative officer: Post Graduate Degree
- District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group-B (Development Branch): Agriculture Graduate
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit): Commerce Graduate
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I)/Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II): Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering as one subject
- Assistant Director Industries (Marketing), Assistant Director Industries (Handloom): Post Graduate
- Assistant Labour Commissioner: Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or commerce/Law
- District Programme Officer: Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work
- Senior Lecture, DIET: Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- District Probation officer: Post Graduate
- Assistant conservator of Forest: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay-Rs.5400/-, Group-B, Gazetted
- Range Forest Officer: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay-Rs.4800/- Group-B, Gazetted
Important Date Scheduled
- Application form available: 6th July 2018
- Last date to apply: 2nd August 2018
- Last date of application submission: 6th August 2018
- Pre Exam Date: 19th August 2018
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates should online apply only any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted for detailed advertisement & process log on to the official website (uppsc.up.nic.in) online submission of application will be available from 6th July 2018.
If you have any query about the UPPSC PCS recruitment 2018, they can drop a comment in the comment section below. Our team tries to solve your query as soon as possible.