UPSC CDS Online Application 2018, UPSC-Union Public Service Commission CDS-2 online application form has been released in the month of August 2018 (Date will be mentioned below). Hence the candidates are suggested to apply their fill the online application form before the last date of application.
The UPSC CDS application forms have to fill through the online mode from the official portal. The application fee for examination can be paid either through offline and online way. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for CDS 2018 examination.
UPSC CDS Online Application 2018
Eligibility Criteria (UPSC CDS Exam 2018)
- The candidates must be Indian citizen
- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Married candidates will not be apply for CDS 2018
- The candidates age should be between 18 to 24 years
Important Date Scheduled CDS-II, 2018 (Announced)
- Official Notification Date: 8th August 2018
- Application form available: 8th August 2018
- Last date to online apply CDS exam: 3rd September 2018
- CDS-II Exam Date: 18th November 2018
How to Apply CDS Examination 2018
The CDS application form accepted through the online mode. Here you can check the all step to online apply CDS examination.
UPSC CDS Registration Part-I
- Go to the official website of UPSC
- The registration (Part-1 and Part-2) link provided on the front page of UPSC official website
- Now you need to enter the mandatory boxes
- Now, candidates will have to pay the application fee Rs.200/- for general category
- Finally you have to done all formalities of part-I then click submit button and enter to the Part-II (Payment of application page)
UPSC CDS Registration Part-II
- Once again login to the official website of UPSC to complete the part-II payment of application fee
- Now click on the link of Part-II registration, enter your registration ID and DOB for uploading the documents.
- Finally, click on submit the application fee
Important Instructions related to CDS application form 2018
- The candidates should submit one application form, However if any case more than one application has been filled then he/she must ensure that application with higher RID is completed in aspects likewise- candidate’s details and scanned document uploaded.
- All the application whether working or not have to submit their online direct to UPSC.
- The candidates selected for SSB interview have to carry their original certificate of 10th and 12th class and also their degree/provisional degree certificate/marks sheet to take part in the interview.
If you have any query regarding UPSC CDS Examination 2018, they can leave a comment in the comment section below. Our team tries to solve your query very shortly. www.criteria.in