UPSC IAS Exam 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, IAS-Indian Administrative Service is the most popular examination of the Indian nation. IAS exam managed by the UPSC-Union Public Service Commission organizes the whole examination. Applicants, who want to apply for the IAS examination can read all the information related to the examination here in the following posts.
Here candidates can read all details regarding the IAS such as- application form, eligibility, exam pattern, exam syllabus and Important Dates. Manually, there are two other posts which applicants are offered through this test and those are IPS-Indian Police Service and IFS-Indian Foreign Service.
Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the Centres except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
आवेदकों को ध्यान देना चाहिए कि चेन्नई, दिसपुर, कोलकाता, और नागपुर को छोड़कर प्रत्येक केंद्र में आवंटित उम्मीदवारों की संख्या सीमित होगी । केन्द्रों का आवंटन ‘पहले आवेदन -पहले आवंटन’ के आधार पर किया जाएगा, और केंद्र की निर्धारित सीटें भर जाने पर इसे रोक दिया जाएगा । आवेदकों को इस प्रकार सलाह दी जाती है, कि वे जल्दी आवेदन करे जिससे वे अपनी पसंद का केंद्र ले सके ।
Latest Update: The UPSC IAS exam online application form can be filled up to 6th March 2018 till 6:00 pm. The eligible applicants shall be issued an E-Admission certificate three weeks before the start of the examination. The E-Admission certificate will be made available on the UPSC official website for downloading by applicants. No admission certificate will be sent by post.
Scheduled for Preliminary Examination 2018
- Notification Date: 7th February 2018
- Date of Examination: 3rd June 2018
- Duration of Exam: One Day
- Last date for Receipt of applications: 6th March 2018 (6:00 pm)
UPSC IAS Exam 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern
- UPSC IAS Application Form
- How to Apply IAS Examination
- UPSC IAS Exam Centres Name & Code
- Tips and Tricks Clear UPSC IAS Exam
- Best Books for IAS Exam
- UPSC IAS Pre & Main Exam Pattern
IAS Eligibility Criteria 2018 (READ FULL ELIGIBILITY)
The eligibility criteria for the IAS examination is quite simple. Here you can check the main eligibility as per the UPSC:
- As usual, applicants should have Indian citizenship.
- The candidates must have qualified the graduation level exam from any recognized university or institute.
- The age of the applicants should not be less than 21 years and maximum it should not exceed 32 years for applicants of general category and 35 for OBC and 37 for the applicants of reserved category.
IAS Exam 2018 Important Dates (Announced)
|Preliminary Exam Dates||Main Exam Dates|
|Announce official notification||7th February 2018||————|
|Last date to submit application forms||6th March 2018||————|
|Admit Card Issuing||May 2018 (expected)||September 2018 (expected)|
|IAS Written Exam||3rd June 2018||1st October 2018|
|IAS Exam Result||August 2018 (expected)||January 2019|
UPSC Civil Service Exam Cut-off 2018
Application Fee Criteria
- The candidates will have to pay Rs.100/-
- Female/SC/ST/PH applicants are exempted from the application fee.
- Payment can be made via offline and online mode
IAS Application Form 2018 (Civil Service Exam)
- Candidates visit on the official portal of UPSC and can go to link of “Apply for Civil Service Exam 2018”
- Now, open the application form and then applicants can fill all the mandatory details in there likewise- name, address, qualification details
- Applicants will upload the scanned documents within the application form
- Before submitting the application form, all the applicants shall need to pay the application fee of Rs.50/-. There will be no fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Applicants will get the registration no. after submitting the application form and along with that, there will be an auto-generated the registration no and the password shall need to be saved for later reference.
UPSC IAS Exam Admit Card 2018 (Civil Service)
- After applying for the exam, applicants will be issued an admit card. Since there are two stages of the test, applicants will get separate admit cards for both the tests.
- The admit card shall have all the details about the applicants and the test such name, address, and the examination center.
- It is important to note that without admit card, no applicants will be allowed to appear in the examination venue.
IAS Exam Result 2018 (Civil Service)
The exam result of IAS test of all three stages is declared separately. Those, who qualify the prelims, get entry to the next level of the test that is Mains. After qualifying the main test, applicants will get an invitation to appear for an interview. UPSC IAS Exam 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern.