UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2018, The Union Public Service Commission has released IES recruitment notification 2018 on 21st March 2018. The application form link is activated on 21st March to fill the online application form and online form submission window close 16th April 2018.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the examination: Applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria.
UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2018
Nationality: A applicants must Indian OR
A subject of Nepal, OR A subject of Bhutan, OR A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Education qualification for Indian Economics Service (IES): Applicants must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament.
Education Qualification for Indian Statistical Service (ISS): Applicants must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistic from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament.
Application Form UPSE IES/ISS Examination 2018
The application process is quite similar as of other forms. The applicants have to open the official portal to apply for IES/ISS examination 2018. Before filling the application, form check the details carefully to avoid a mistake.
How to Apply IES/ISS Examination 2018?
- Open the official website that is UPSC
- Hit the online apply link
- Registration part-1 completely
- Registration part-2 completely
- Upload your scanned documents/certificate
- Select the test centre
- Finally submit the application form
- Take printout of filled application form for future reference
Important Date Scheduled UPSC IES/ISS 2018
- Online application form window open: 21st March 2018
- Online application form window close: 16th April 2018
- Last date of Fee Payment by cash: 15th April 2018
- Last date of fee payment online: 16th April 2018
- Exam Date: 29th June 2018
Selection process two major stages likewise:
- Written Exam
- Interview/Personality Test
If you have any query about UPSC IES/ISS examination 2018, they can leave a comment in the comment section below. Our team tries to solve your query.