UPSC IFS Application form 2018, UPSC IFS Application form 2018: The process of applying for IFS Examination: Union Public Service Commission conducts the examination of Indian Forest service every year. All the students who fulfill the eligibility criteria for IFS examination can apply to appear in that.
UPSC publishes the online notification in the month of April on its official main page. Before students apply for the examination they need to study the notification and the guidelines provided within very carefully.
UPSC IFS Application form 2018
USC IFS APPLICATION FORM 2018 WILL BE AVAILABLE from 7th FEBRUARY 2018. DIRECT LINK OF APPLICATION WOULD BE PROVIDED HERE SOON.
Important Dates Scheduled IFS 2018 (Announced)
- IFS online application form available from: 7th February 2018
- IFS online application form window close: 6th March 2018
- IFS Preliminary through CS(P) exam date: 3rd June 2018
- IFS Main examination date: 2nd December 2018
How to Apply UPSC IFS 2018
Applying for the IFS examination is quite easy. Students who are eligible and aspire to join the Indian forest service can fill the online application form on the official main page of UPSC, ‘http: //www.upsconline.nic.in’.
Students can apply for the IFS examination by applying for the civil service preliminary Examination. All the students who apply for the forest service, both have to appear in the civil service preliminary Examination. The pattern for examination for IFS is different than the pattern of civil service examination.
How to fill IFS application form
Aspirants willing to apply to apply for IFS exam are provided the guideline here as how the application form should be filled without committing any mistake.
- On the page of ‘part-1 Registration’, students will be given boxes to fill with the personal details
- like their name, father’s name, address and etc.
- There will be two pages of online registration i.e. ‘part-1 Registration’ and ‘part-2 Registration’.
- In the part-2 Registration students will fill the details about the category of the exam which they want appear in.
- By entering the registration number and the date of birth students will be able to access the page of ‘part-2 Registration’.
- Students will get the option to deposit their examination fee in part-2 Registration.
- Students can make the payments offline too through SBI challan which is issued while completing the part-2 Registration. Fee can be submitted offline in any branch of state bank of India with the SBI challan download from part-2 Registration.
Admit Card for UPSC IFS Exam
Students who have successfully submitted their online form will be issued the e-admit card on the official main page. Before three weeks of the commencement of the preliminary examination, the e-Admit card will be uploaded on the official main page of the UPSC.
If you have any query about the UPSC IFS application form, eligibility, they can leave a comment in the comment section under this article.