UPSC RECRUITMENT LIST 2019: UPSC RECRUITMENT LIST 2019 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, UPSC RECRUITMENT LIST is going to be released. All those who are planning to make their career in the department of Sarkari Naukri they are advised to remain in touch with us as after the availability of official notification we will update this page, So keep checking this page to avail update info time to time. Get updated info from here.
Union Public Service Commission organize various entrance exam and other selection processes for the selection of diligent and hard-working students…If you are out of them than you should grab this excellent chance and be the part of UPSC. Check complete eligibility norms and other norms of selection procedure from here.
UPSC RECRUITMENT LIST 2019 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
UPSC Tentative Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts & Job Location||Department’s Name|
|Lecturer (Arabic)||School of Foreign Languages
(SFL), New Delhi
|Drugs Inspector (Medical Devices),||Central Drugs Standard
Control Organization (CDSCO)
|Lecturer (Automobile Engineering),||Department of Training &
Students must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
10th/12th/ Bachelors Degree/Master’s Degree
Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum will be as per the post applied for
Earn the good amount of pay scale
|Categories||Upper Age Limit Will be relaxed|
|Central/U.T. Govt. Servants||up to 5 years|
|Persons belonging to Scheduled
|Persons belonging to other Backward
Classes in respect of the posts reserved
|Persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped (PH) persons||10 years (15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC candidates)|
Estimate Application Fee:
- Pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women.
- No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
Written Examination and interview will be conducted by Union Public Service Commission
Complete process To Submit UPSC Online Application Form:
- Visit the official portal of the organization which is upsconline.nic.in
- Follow “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link.
- List of UPSC Recruitment Advertisement will be shown.
- Press “Apply Now” link.
- Enter asked details in the format of UPSC Online Form
- Upload documents and recheck UPSC Application Form.
- Hit “Submit” tab
- Get print out of Union Public Service Commission Application Form.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Last week of August 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||Second week of September 2019|
Keep checking this page to avail more details regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification.