WEST BENGAL BAMS ADMISSION 2019: WEST BENGAL BAMS ADMISSION 2019 : Online Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Apply for WEST BENGAL BAMS through the official site by filling form..Every year huge number of students pass 12th from recognized board and desire to take admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS ) to make their future bright. All those who are willing to be the part of same can fill form.
Students who are willing appear for WEST BENGAL Ayurved University entrance exam they are advised that they need to check the eligibility norms tuned below and after verifying apply as soon as possible..Students who are willing to take admission this year they can easily apply by filling WEST BENGAL BAMS ADMISSION 2019 form.
WEST BENGAL BAMS ADMISSION 2019 : Online Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Complete process to fill WEST BENGAL BAMS ADMISSION 2019
- You can apply through any of the two modes that is online and offline mode
- Students can easily apply from the official website of the Institute.
- For offline mode you are advised to download the form
- For online mode you need to fill the form available on the official website of the institute,
- Fill it and upload scanned image and signature and submit it
- And for offline mode you have to download the form and enclosed all relevant documents and send it to the address which is soon going to be available in the official notice
WEST BENGAL BAMS ADMISSION 2019 brief details:
|Name of the Institute||WEST BENGAL Ayurved University|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Entrance Dates||May and June 2018|
|Institute Type||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based|
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree (if applicable)
- Class 10-mark sheet
- Copy of provisional or Original certificate
- Class 12-mark sheet
- Community certificate (as allocate by proficient authority)
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
- Four recent stamp size photographs
- Selection of diligent and hard working students will be done on the basis of the marks scored in Class 12/ scored in the qualifying examination and interview.
- Merit list will be prepared for selected students
- Age of students who are planning to apply for BAMS Course should not be below 17 years of age.
- SC/ST candidates and other reserved category students will surely get 5% of relaxation.
If you face any query than you are requested to leave your comment in the comment box section given below. You can bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d , Keep checking this page from time to time to avail more info.