WEST BENGAL NEET COUNSELING 2019: WEST BENGAL NEET COUNSELING 2019 : Dates Scheduled, Rank Card, Merit List, Government of West Bengal, Department of Health and Family Welfare is soon going to organize WEST BENGAL NEET COUNSELING 2019 for those diligent students who are willing to get an admission in the MBBS & BDS through NEET score card. You are requested to check complete details about WEST BENGAL NEET COUNSELING from here.
WEST BENGAL NEET COUNSELING 2019…. WEST BENGAL NEET COUNSELING… West Bengal NEET counseling is going to be start in the second week of June 2019 . In the state of West Bengal, the NEET counselling is controlled by the Govt of West Bengal, Department of Health and Family Welfare. You can apply for counselling and get admission in medical and dental private and government state colleges of WB.
WEST BENGAL NEET COUNSELING 2019 : Dates Scheduled, Rank Card, Merit List
To participate in WEST BENGAL NEET counselling you are advised to register on the website and pay the registration fee. Authorities publish the seat matrix for every round of counselling on their website. Fill the choices of colleges and lock them in the counselling session. Seats are allotted to diligent students as per their ranks and availability of seats. You have to verify their documents as lacking it no contender will be allotted with the seat..
Tentative Counselling Schedule:
|Counselling Registration Starts||Second week of June 2019|
|Documents Verification (Offline)||Last week of June 2019|
|Publication of State List of Eligible Candidates||Last week of June 2019|
|Online Registration Followed By Choice Filling||Last week of June 2019to First week of July 2019|
|Result of Round 1||First week of July2019|
|Allotted students to go online admission at the respective college||First week of July 2019 to second week of July 2019|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- After the announcement of result along with ranks secured by students , qualified students will be called for the counselling process as per their presentation in the entrance exam.
- You need to register for counselling by payment of registration fee.
- During the counselling procedure, fill the choices college where they are looking for admission.
- The seats will be allotted to students after document verification.
- As per the rank obtained, options filled and seat accessibility, the seats will be allotted to students
- After seat allotment procedure, you are requested to reach the allotted college/university/ institution to complete the admission formalities.
- If students will not verify their seats in the predetermined time, then their seat will be transferred to the next candidate.
- There is a seat reservation guiding principle is opted by the every private and government college in the state of West Bengal.
- Seats will be reserved for only those who belong to reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/OBC-NCL/PH/Defence Personnel.
- If students will claim for seat reservation, then he/she will have to produce the appropriate certificate.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
You are advised to keep checking this page from time to avail more info.