XAT 2018 Application Form, Exam date
XAT Application Form 2018 : Online Registration, Eligibility: Xavier Aptitude Test that is called XAT. XAT is the national level aptitude exam organized through the Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI). Here we will inform the XAT information for the academic year 2018 session. Admission to get its offered programs like a Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PMIR), Business Management (BM) and General Management Program (GMP) full time which is 15 months.
The Xavier is most popular entrance exam after Common Aptitude Test (CAT) for admission to management courses in Goa Institute of Management & Xavier Institute of Management. Every year huge candidates appear in this examination and every year managed by XLRI.
XAT Notification 2018
XAT Application Form 2018 : Online Registration, Eligibility
Including examination centres list
Test centres in India:-
Allahabad, Agartala, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Amritsar, Bhubaneswar, Berhampur, Bhopal, Cochin, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Coimbatore, Greater Noida, Delhi, Goa, Indore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Jammu, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Lucknow, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Kanpur, Nagpur, Mangalore, Nasik, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Noida, Pune, Ranchi, Surat, Rourkela, Tiruchirapalli, Sambalpur, Udaipur, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam, Varanasi, Vijayawada. www.criteria.in
XAT Exam Eligibility 2018
Here we suggest for the XAT exam 2018, carefully read the eligibility criteria before filling the XAT application form below:-
- All Interested applicants should be complete a Bachelor Degree from any recognized institute or university. Candidates who are pursuing Bachelor Degree, they have complete before date 10th June 2018.
- Interested candidates score in graduation minimum 50% marks then you eligible.
- They all candidates who are pursuing Graduation of final year, they all candidates are eligible for this XAT 2018 examination.
- Candidates who belong to out of the country, they would get the admission only based on GMAT score.
Test centres out of India country:-
Katmandu and Dubai only two centres are included.
XAT 2018 Important Dates (tentative)
XAT 2018 scheduled date has been announced mentioned below:-
|XAT Events 2015-16||Scheduled Date|
|XAT 2018 application form window open:-||September 2017|
|XAT 2018 Change Test Cit close on-||November 2017|
|XAT 2018 application form submission close on-||November 2017|
|XAT 2018 admit card will issue on:-||December 2017|
|XAT written exam date:-||January 2018|
|XAT written exam timing:-||10:00am to 1:30 pm|
XAT 2018 Exam Pattern
XAT written examination will organize into two most important papers which are Paper-1st and Paper-2nd different-2 type questions asked in both papers. Check the complete details below.
- Paper-1st => (a). Quant and D.I:- (36 questions).
(b). Verbal & Logical Ability:- (30 questions).
(c). Decision making:- (25 questions).
- Paper-2nd => (a). General Awareness:- (30 questions).
(b). Write an Essay.